True Love

Kaylee walked halfway into the seonce room and turned to find Master Gracey paused outside the door. "I haven't gone in this room in centuries.", he said nervously. "You can and you must. Don't expect me to feel sorry for you and give you a long pep talk. There are other people in this house that are in a gloomy repeatition too. You're not just doing this for yourself. You're doing this for others.", Kaylee said as she pushed him inside. "My, my, now who sounds repeatitive?", Master Gracey questioned with sarcasum. "Just get in there!", she pushed him further in the door. She walked into the room to see William holding the tarot cards in his hands with a puzzled look on his face. Kaylee giggled at how cute he looked. "Where's Daisy?", Kaylee asked with a smile. "She went back to the cemetery to look for her crocodile.", William couldn't help but notice how Kaylee's face lit up when she looked at him. "Did you talk to Master Gracey?", he asked her with a smile. She laughed as he stepped out from behind her. "She did. And I found out the most disturbing of secrets.", he said as he walked over to the crystal ball. "Leota, love? I have found your letter, with some help. At first I didn't beleive what you had wrote was true, but now that I do. I must let you know how truely sorry I am for not believing you.", he said sincerely. "Dark spirits from the grave come forth. Lift us from the black, and show us the way back. Lift us, lift us, up to the light, and lead us through this stormy night!", Madame Leota chanted. "Well, that's new.", Kaylee said trying to be positive.

Suddenly they were lifted off the ground and were floating to the ceiling. Kaylee screamed,"What's happening?!! WHAT DID SHE DO?!!" "Stay calm! I'll handle this!!", Master Gracey shouted then spoke more gentley to Madame Leota,"Leota, darling. Please. Please stop this." Then they were slowly lowered to the ground. "Darling, do you truely care for me?", Master Gracey was as calm as a cucumber, while everyone else was freaked out. "Love endures all no reason no rhyme it lasts forever and forever all time.", Madame Leota chanted. "How? How did she get like this?", Master Gracey sounded like he was on the verge of tears. "It was the curse.", Kaylee said saddly. She felt bad for Master Gracey that he couldn't help his love. "You at least got her to say different things.", she put her hand on his in an act of compassion. "Well, we'll have to find another way to break this curse.", William separated them from each other. Kaylee giggled, 'Is he jealous?', she thought. " I think maybe a kiss of true love might work.", Kaylee said. She had seen enough movies to know that true love was the most powerful thing in the world, but maybe it might not work. Did Master Gracey feel the same way about Madame Leota? "Do you feel the same way about Madame Leota?", Kaylee asked out loud. Master Gracey thought about it, then sudden images of them playing together when they were kids, and their fling popped up in his head. Madame Leota was always so kind to him, and he had truely felt something when they were together, and it broke his heart when he found out she was with another man and was having his baby. That unpleasant thought echoed through his mind. He was completely devaststed when he found out, but it was even the most painful memories that reminded him that he in fact did love her, and always will. "Yes. I do love her.", he said out loud. Kaylee smiled and sighed, "How romantic!"

Suddenly, Madame Leota's eyes changed from a gloomy glowy green to dark brown, and even though she was still disembodied, she had the look of love all over her face.