Just One Dance

When Kaylee was ready, she walked down the grand staircase with a smile on her face. She never felt so beautiful in her life. Her long hair was done up in an updo with one long thick, pice of hair that hung lose curled in a ringlet that went past her sholder. Her face was made up with her own makeup the she kept in the pocket of her hoodie with crimson red lips and light smokey brown eyes. William looked hansome in his dark velvet navy blue suit, his midnight black hair geled back, and his matching top hat. William was speachless, she looked so much like his Giselle, but she looked radiant. Could she really be his Giselle? No, she couldn't, but here she was. And she looked just like her! He didn't know how to feel. Should he feel guilty for wanting to kiss her? Should he try to find his Giselle? 'It would be rude to leave Kaylee here to fend for herself.', he thought, 'Just one dance.' He held out his hand,"You clean up very nicely." "Oh, thank you.", Kaylee sounded less intregued by the way he told her she looked good.

Then they went to the dance floor, and everyone hushed at the sight of them. The music began to play. It was a bit slow, and William did not like that. This dance would last a lifetime, and twist the knife in his heart, play at the guilt of dancing with another woman who was not his Giselle. Kaylee bowed and put one hand up in front of her cest as if reciting a learned dance. 'Very well she may lead.', he thought. He pulled her close with one hand and they began their dance. "Will, what was Giselle like?", Kaylee asked. "She was spunky, sweet, and graceful. She never missed a beat, and she always cared about those around her. She cared a great deal about me, and her sister. I miss her even now as I look into your eyes. They are the very same brown eyes that once stared into mine passionately.", William said with a far off look in his eyes. "But I'm not her, William. I'm not Giselle.", Kaylee said with a sad look in her eyes. "I know.", was all William said as he frowned at her. "I know I didn't say this before, but I want to help now. I really want to lift this curse. To help you, and Giselle.", Kaylee whispered with a grim face. "What changed your mind?", William said with a laugh. All Kaylee could do was look at the ground, she didn't excatly know what it was that had changed her mind, "I don't know.", she said as she looked at him with a knowing look in her eyes. She spun around and found his hands again and danced all over the dance floor with lots of twists and turns and lifts. As the dance went further and futher, Kaylee looked into William's eyes with desire. "Will, I. .....", Kaylee began. He then pushed her away, as this was too much for him. The guilt was severe. Then all of the sudden lightening struck the room and Constance appeared.