Chapter 2: Meeting him

Lander's hot self!

Lander's POV:

So I guess we had a new human come into the territory early this morning and I cant say I'm to happy about this. I heard from the women that owns the bed and breakfast he stayed at and is also mated to a member of my pack. I more hoping that he isn't a hunter but if he was I don't think he would stay out in the open like this.

I guess once he gets a place to live if he's staying, we will just have to visit to see just who he is. It's not much longer until I hear from Sarah a she wolf of the pack that he took the manor and the diner. Damn it, it had to be the house right next door.

I wait a few hours until I'm sure he will be home and pack link my beta Alex and my third Avery that we are going to go check out the human. It doesn't take long to get there and before I know it I'm knocking on his door, I tap my foot impatiently waiting for him to open the door.

And just as he does the most intoxicating sent hits my nose it smells of vanilla and flowers making a low growl rumble in my chest when I come face to face withf my beautiful mate.

Mate, my wolf sends through the pack link tons of cheers and congrats go off everywhere. I just keep staring into the eyes of my mate unable to utter a word as I am caught by his beauty. When my head finally clears I am the first to talk.

"Hello I'm Lander, this is Alex, and Avery. We live next door, so we wanted to come over and introduce ourselves." A pretty little smile graces his lips.

"Hello I'm Jace and it's nice to meet you guys." As if realizing something he invites us in for tea. Hmm I can honestly say no ones invited me in for tea before. And by his accent I can tell that he's not from around here. I think as we all follow him into the kitchen which I have to say is huge.

"Is tea okay with you guys? I'm not sure what you offer guests in this country." In this country? So he isn't from around here I was right.

"Are you not from around here?"

"No can't say I am I just moved here today from Italy." He says with a soft smile.

"Oh, was there a reason you moved here all alone?" Avery asks, the smile slips off his face and he tenses. Way to go Avery asking him something he doesn't want to be asked about. I say through the link. Sorry boss man.

"No um... I just didn't want to live there anymore, there wasn't anything there for me to want to stay for after college." Hmm so he went to college?

"Oh, what did you go to college for?"

"Culinary arts, I'm actually going to open a little diner in town." He says with a proud smile.

"Well if you need any help with getting the place together we wouldn't mind helping." I say with a genuine smile, he seems to think about it for a moment before smiling and nodding.

"Well I was actually going to paint tomorrow of you guys would like to help, that would be a huge help to me."

"We would love to help wouldn't we guys." I say before looking over at them giving them a look that says say yes or die so needless to say they both said yes.

"Cool thanks guys. How about you stay for dinner as a early thank you for tomorrow?" He asks with a innocent smile. God he's so fucking beautiful I want to mate him right now. After a little while into his cooking I realized I never asked him how old he was.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to ask how old are you?"

"I'm 21, what about you guys?" 21 not bad older then I thought he was this will definitely work.