Chapter 4: The big, The bad, The bonfire

Lander's father Alcide!

Lander's POV:

I shake my coat out when I get back from my run before shifting back and pulling on some basketball shorts. I still need to talk to Papa and Daddy to tell them that I found my mate and invited him to the bonfire tonight, Papa most likely won't be very happy about it but I dont care. I also need to call a pack meeting to tell everyone that my mate is coming but he has yet to find out about our little secret so no shifting tonight.

Walking into the pack house, I jog up the stairs to papa and daddy's suite. I knock first before walking in so I don't see anything I shouldn't since I've walked in on them having sex before. I head for the kitchen when I hear papas voice drift out.

"Hey papa, daddy." I say walking into the kitchen hugging them both.

"Hey baby boy, what did you want to talk about?" Papa ask as he pulls back kissing the top of my head.

"I found my mate the other day papa, he's so cute and sweet." I say excitedly, his eyes shine with happiness and excitement.

"I'm so happy for you baby boy! What's his name?" Daddy squeals, I chuckle and shake my head.

"His name is Jace Hobbs and he bought the manor down the road and a little diner in town." I tell them.

"When do we get to meet this little mate of yours?" Papa asks.

"Tonight actually, and he's really excited to meet you both. We had a date the other night and I told him all about you guys but not the werewolf part." I say excited but lose it quickly when I see the stern looks on their faces.

"Lander this was only meant to be for pack tonight." Papa says frowning.

"But papa it's a good way for him to meet the pack and maybe warm up to us easier for when I do tell him." Papa thinks for a moment before nodding.

"You do have a good point, you better call a pack meeting then to make sure no shifting happens tonight." Papa says as daddy glares at him.

"Yeah I am going to, I just wanted you guys to know first." I tell him with a small smile.

"Alcide stop ordering my boy around. He is now alpha not you, he knows what to do." Daddy sasses out making papa nod. While they continue to argue I tell the pack there will be a meeting in 5 minutes.

Yes Alpha! Everyone says back through the pack link. Once they finish their argument it's time for the pack meeting so we head down together. When we get to the meeting hall, I make my way towards the stage as they all quite down.

"The reason I have called you all here is that tonight at the bonfire there will be no shifting. I am bringy mate who has yet to find out about us and I don't want that to be the way he does. His name is Jace Hobbs and I hope you will all welcome him tonight."

"Yes Alpha!" They all say together before cheering for me, I smile as I look over my pack, I should say family they are more then just a pack to me. I dismiss the pack before sending a quick text to Jace about tonight only to get a fast reply.

Of course I will be there! I get to meet your parents tonight right?!

Yeah you do love, excited much? I send with a chuckle he really is adorable.

Well Duh! How cool is that to have two dads! (eye roll) Hmm he's feisty I love it I think with a smirk.

Of course what was I thinking, anyways just remember to be here at 8 which is like a half hour.