Chapter 6: I'm a werewolf

Lander's wolf Maverick!

Lander's POV:

"Well I asked because I am a werewolf." I tell him seriously while staring into his eyes, just waiting for him to freak out but he never does.

"Prove it." He says crossing his arms over his chest. I nod getting up and striping out of my clothes before shifting. I shake out my fur before laying down whining and crawling slowly over to him. He stares at me with wide eyes, please let him not reject me I whimper.

"Lander your beautiful." He whispers running his hand through my fur, making me and Maverick purr in happiness.

"Shift back so we can talk." He says softly with awe in his voice, so I do just that dressing quickly. "Did you show me this just because of the fact I said I liked wolves?"

"That was some of it but your also my mate, my other half, my soul mate." I tell him and his eyes widen.

"I'm your soul mate? Are you sure? You not mistaken?" I glare at him lightly.

"Of course I'm sure, I knew you were my mate the first time I saw you." I say kind of upset he thinks so little of himself.

"Are you sure you don't want someone like me?" He asks sadly, I grab his chin bring his eyes up to met mine.

"I'm sure love, your our mate no one else's. I will not have a different one, you are perfect to me."

"Our mate?" He asks confused.

"Yes mine and my wolves Maverick."

"Maverick what a cool name." He says with a huge smile as my wolf purrs in happiness.

"So will you accept us and become the Luna to my pack?" I ask slightly scared of his answer.

"What do you mean Luna to your pack?"

"Well I'm the Alpha to the Crescent Moon Pack and that would make you their Luna. A Luna is someone who thinks of the pack members and keeps away conflict between them. A Luna also helps guide me when I find myself in need of help."

"So your an Alpha and I will be your Luna and together we will run a whole pack? How many people are in the pack?"

"We have a little over 1,000 members."

"A... 1,000?! Lander I don't know if I can deal with that many people." He says freaked out.

"Of course you can you did pretty amazing last night." I tell him with a huge smile.

"Those were all pack members?" He asks as his eyes go wide, I give a small smile and nod.

"I know you can do it just believe in yourself." I tell him genuinely.

"Okay, I'll do it." Excitement fires up in the pit of my stomach.

"Really you accept me?" He nods, I smile happily while looking down at my little mate.

"Well I know I did this a little backwards but would you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" I ask with a slight blush which is new for me.

"I would love to Lander." I pull him into my lap smashing my lips to his, he immediately wraps his arms around my neck kissing me back as I dive my tounge into his mouth. When we pull back what seems like minutes later we are both panting heavily.

"And you don't have to worry about the mating we can take this relationship at your speed." I tell him, and he looks at me slightly confused.

"The mating?" He asks.