Chapter 4

Simon's POV:
It had been a week since the car crash, and no ones spirits had lifted in the slightest.  If anything, they had fallen even further.
Hannah had started to work even more, picking up a lot of the slack in Lewis's absence.  She was working more than any other of the Yogs to help get her mind off of Lewis's current condition.
They had stabilized him, but he was still in a coma in ICU with no guarantee that he would wake up.  Hannah and Simon were the only ones who could go and visit him for a short time everyday, because they were the only ones Lewis had placed on the standby visitation list in the case of an emergency like this.
Now Simon was sat in his office, editing a pre-made video. 
A knock on the door almost scared Simon out of his seat.  "Come in!"  He called.
The door opened and Kim walked in.  "Hey Simon."
"Hello Mandrew."  Simon tried to use his normal dwarfish tone, but he could tell by the look on Kim's face that he had failed miserably.
Despite the sad attempt, Kim acted as if it had worked and continued with what she was going to say.  "I was just talking to Hannah, she wants to work on a new series for her channel, but she doesn't know what to do.  Now would be a good time for the two of you to start the series I was talking about."
"Alright, I'll go see what she says."  Simon got up and Kim stepped aside and let him pass as he walked towards Hannah's office.
"Lomadia?"  Simon called through Hannah's office door that had been left ajar. 
"Come in."  Hannah responded in a voice that she had only adapted since the crash.  She normally had a strong tone but now her voice quavered with every word she spoke.
"Hey, Kim told me that you wanted to do a new series."  Hannah looked up at him expectantly, waiting for him to continue.  "And I was wondering if you wanted to do a series with me?"
"Sure."  Hannah glanced at her screen.  "Would you want to do a Minecraft play-through?  We could alternate putting the videos up on mine and you and Lewis's...channel."  Hannah choked back a sob when she said her boyfriend's name.
"That would work, what would you want to be doing in the series."  Simon looked sympathetically at the broken, owl-loving girl. 
Everything that had happened in the past week had hit her harder than anyone else.  She tried so hard to make it look like she was coping, when in reality she was falling apart, and though no one would say it, everyone knew that the strong demeanor was no more than a mask. 
"We could er- I really hadn't thought about it."  Hannah had regained her 'strength'.
"Why don't we do a modded play through like Flux Buddies, but it will be better because we are in it!"  Simon laughed half-heartedly and Hannah smiled sadly.
"I'd love to but I'm already doing a modded play through with Nilsey."  Hannah looked at her screen, Simon almost would have said she looked crestfallen but it was hard to say under the mask of grief and fake strength.
"So what!  Duncan is in Flux Buddies as well as the main channel series."  The dwarf refrained from say that Lewis had also done multiple modded series on the main and Sjin's channels.
"True...okay, I'll do a modded play through if that's what you want to do."  Lomadia looked happier than she had in a while.  She still didn't have the spark that everyone had come to know and love about their witch, but she actually looked motivated to record. 
"Alright, well why don't we brainstorm some ideas for what we want to do in the series, then we can begin working on the series itself."  As the co-founder spoke, Hannah pulled up a notepad on her computer and began typing ideas.
Simon left Hannah to work, and went back to his own office.
It was odd walking into his office and not hear Lewis's all too familiar greeting, "Hello friend."

Kim's POV:
"I wish there was more I could do!"  After Simon had gone to speak with Hannah, Kim had gone to talk to Duncan.
"We all do. Duncan replied with a pained expression.
"Poor Simon and Hannah don't know what to do, they rely so much on Lewis's leadership!  Without that...they're lost."  Kim felt tears spring into her eyes with sympathy for her friends.
"Lewis is one of the founders and CEOs, and is a major backbone to the Yogscast.  Without him, the Yogscast have to do a lot more to keep the company..." Duncan paused and glanced towards Hannah's office, "And its members above the water."
"I know, and that's what makes this so bad.  Simon and Hannah are acting strong, but both of them have no idea what to do without Lewis.  Without him their lives come to a stand-still and they don't know how to start moving again.  I don't think any of them realized how much of a role they play in each other's lives until all of this happened."  Kim was flustered now, she felt so hopeless and unable to help her friends.
"Getting worked up isn't going to help anyone, so the first thing we need to do is calm down.  As for what we do next, we need to pick up some of the extra jobs, so Simon and Hannah don't work themselves to death."  The mad scientist's voice was calming.  "So how about look at the schedules and get our own work done for the day, then we can pick up some of the unclaimed work. 
"Okay."  Kim went back to her office and opened her schedule, and sure enough it was overflowing with tasks that needed to be done.