A Yogscast Scare

Simon's POV:

Lewis was late for work, that was odd.  Normally Lewis, Hannah, a couple of the other Yogs and Simon himself went down to the local café in the morning for coffee before they began to film that day's gaming.  Today Lewis was late, so Simon was going to pick up Lewis's coffee and take it back to the office for him.  Turps, Sparkles*, Kim, Duncan, and Hannah were going with the dwarfish man to the café.

As they walked they came upon a bad car wreck between a silver Chevy and a burgundy Nissan.  The group stopped and looked at the damage that had happened so close to YogTowers.

Hannah stiffened as Simon over heard the police talking about the wreck as they stopped to see the damage, "The driver of the Nissan was a drunk male who crashed into the Chevy, the drunk driver was going way over the speed limit and T-boned the Chevy.  The driver of the Chevy is badly injured and on his way to the hospital now, the ambulance just left."

A second later Hannah darted off towards the police, tears running down her face.  The rest of the Yogs stood there shell-shocked at Hannah's outburst as she ran over to the police.  Amazingly they let her go up to the Chevy.

A few minutes later, she ran back with a few things in her hands, sobbing.  She passed us and heading back towards YogTowers.  Duncan intercepted her, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her back towards the rest of the group.

"Hannah, what's wrong?"  Kim walked up with a worried expression.

"I have to go!"  Hannah's voice came through the rounds of sobs as she tried to kick Duncan to get him to let her go.

"Where?"  Kim said softly.

"The hospital!"

"Did you know someone in the wreck?"  Simon asked, causing her to sob louder.

She handed him something that she had retrieved from the car; a picture.  With a shaky hand the dwarf flipped the picture over to figure out who it was a picture of.  When he did he gasped, it was a picture of all the Yogs laughing and having a good time.  Simon didn't know who was in the wreck, but now he knew it was a Yog.

"Hannah, who was it?"  Simon whispered, bending over to get to her level, a bad feeling coming over him like someone draping a cold washcloth on his neck.

She didn't say, but she locked eyes with him, and he knew who it was.

"Hannah that's not his car," She whispered so no one else could hear her.

"Yes it is- he had the car- that he normally drives- taken to the shop, that's was his other car!"  She wailed.

The co-founder of the Yogscast stood up straight and took Hannah from Duncan, the other Yogs looking at him in confusion.  Simon begin to walk her back to the Tower, forgetting all about the coffee.

"Who was in the car?"  Sparkles* asked.

With his arm still wrapped around Hannah's shoulders Simon turned to face the others and gave them a one word answer before continuing, "Lewis."

Hannah's POV:

A normal morning going to the café with Simon, Duncan, Kim and some of the other Yogs, or so she thought.

As they came around a corner they were faced with a horrible car wreck between a burgundy Nissan and a silver Chevy.  Hannah was immediately filled with a sense of dread.  Why did the silver car seem so familiar?

The Yogs stopped to look at the damage; Hannah stiffened as they listened to the police officers talk.  When they finished she had a bad feeling of who it may be.  The owl obsessed girl darted off towards the police; tears running down her face, leaving the other Yogs gaping behind her, but she didn't care.

"You can't go through Miss."  One of the police stopped her, putting his arm out in front of Hannah.

"Please you have to let me through!  That's my boyfriend's car!"  She sobbed, pointing towards the Chevy.  "I just want to get out his keys, and a few other things!"

"Alright, you have five minutes."  He said.

Hannah mumbled something like, "Thank you," before running toward the car.

The car was badly smashed, the air bags deployed and the driver's seat belt cut through to get the driver out.  Hannah was still not certain the car belonged to who she thought it did, but why else would he be late to work?

Hannah pulled the key out of the ignition and let out a sob, with the key was a key to YogTowers, Lewis and Hannah's flat key, a key to his other car, and it was all on the sonic screwdriver keychain she had given him as a joke for Christmas.

Lomadia looked around and grabbed his Diggy Diggy Hole hoodie from the back seat and a picture of the entire Yogscast off the dashboard.

When she stood her five minutes were up so she ran back towards the others.

When Hannah got to them she didn't stop, she needed to get to the hospital, hadn't that been what the police had said, the drivers had been taken in an ambulance.  Hannah tried to run past them but Duncan grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back.  She struggled and tried to get away as Kim walked up and asked her what was wrong.  Lomadia knew she must have looked like she was in some kind of hysteria, and maybe she was.

"I have to go!"  Hannah sobbed, trying to kick Duncan.

"Where?"  Kim's tone was slightly calming.

"The hospital!"  She cried.

"Did you know someone in the wreck?"  Simon walked up.

Hannah handed him the picture hoping he would get it, because she was crying too hard to answer.

He gasped and leaned over to look hed in the eye, "Hannah, who was it?"  He whispered.

She looked him in the eye and she saw the realization flash through his eyes, and his normal happy dwarfish nature was replaced by a solemn dread.

"Hannah, that's not his car," He was obviously in denial.

"Yes it is- he had the car- that he normally drives- taken to the shop, that's was his other car!"  Hannah wailed.

Simon stood up strait and took her from Duncan, and put his arm around her.  Not in a romantic way but in a way that a brother might do to a sister, and began to walk her back towards YogTowers.

"Who was in the car?"  Sparkles* called from behind them.

Simon turned without letting Hannah go and replied in one word, "Lewis."

---------

I hope you all liked the story, please leave feedback about what you think!

Thx!

-Xephina

---------