Chapter 2

Simon's POV:

Simon and Hannah had gone to the hospital. He thought that she was having a rough time on the drive there, but when they got to Lewis's room, she fell into hysteria. Simon practically had to carry her out to the car.

Now the dwarf was sitting in Lewis and Hannah's living room while Hannah slept, terrified that she would do something drastic if he left.

To pass time Simon pulled out his phone and checked the YouTube comments that were already flooding into the main channel as well as Hannah's comment sections asking why they hadn't posted today.

With that in mind he decided to text Duncan.

Hey Duncan, can you put up something on Lewis and I's channel?

After a few moments he replied,

Sure, I'll put up a Hole Diggers that we have previously recorded. Do you want me to put a horror game play through up on Hannah's channel?

Simon smiled at Duncan's consideration.

That would be great, thanks a ton. I will try to be in the office later this afternoon, but right now I don't think Hannah needs to be on her own.

Duncan replied immediately.

No problem, see you later.

Duncan kept his promise and within 20 minutes there was an Amnesia play through up on Hannah's channel and a Hole Diggers on Lewis and Simon's, and he still managed to put up Flux Buddies on his own channel.

A great friend.

———

Sorry for the shortness, but I needed to update!