Chapter 5

Duncan's POV:
Duncan was sitting in his office when he heard a knock at the door.
"Come in!"  He called not looking up from the schedule displayed on his computer screen.
"Whatcha working on?"  Kim asked from the door.
"Trying to decide what new jobs to pick up."  Duncan replied, "I'm thinking working on some of the weekly streams, and picking up some more editing, especially Simon and Hannah's new series."
"Cool, I've decided I'm actually going to do some of the more physical chores around the offices, keeping the common room tidy, or empty the dishwasher."
"Make sure the dishes are clean when you put them away or Lewis might- you might get fired."  The scientist had tried to make a joke but it backfired, everyone had to tread softly with what they said these days.  That proved harder than it sounded, Yogs generally had something to do with the jokes that were passed around, and since he was a CEO, Lewis was in quite a lot of them.
Thankfully Kim acted as though she hadn't heard the slip up, "I remember that steam, Parv would have been fired had he served more purpose than a mold covered glass."
"I serve more purpose than that glass ever could!"  Parv's light hearted voice came from in the corridor, causing sniggers to lace the air for a moment from the different offices.
Spirits had lifted slightly, but only enough to make sure everything was running smoothly.  Everyone knew the Yogscast was extremely important to Lewis, so the best thing they could do for him right now was to keep the Yogscast going as best they could.
"You know, Simon and Hannah are putting up their first modded play through today."  Kim piped, interrupting his thoughts.
"Yeah, I think I saw it pop up on the schedule."  Duncan cast a glance at his monitor.  "Yep and oh, we're supposed to do some recording for Flux Baddies today."
"Well we'd better get started."  Lalna launched Minecraft as Kim headed back to her office.

Hannah's POV:
Simon had just left to go upload the first video of their modded let's play, leaving Hannah alone with her thoughts.  In the past week or so Hannah dreaded and cherished every moment she got to spend alone.  She hated thinking about the position everything was in, but she was relieved when she got to sort through her own thoughts, without other people's sympathy.  She knew they were only trying to help, but words of comfort can only do so much before they become repetitive and slightly annoying.
Everyday the nurse would call with updates. "We stabilized his blood pressure.  His heart rate dropped severely earlier but we have it under control now.  His breathing is more labored than it should be."  Then there was always "We're doing all we can and hoping for the best."  The final comment always upset Hannah.  She didn't want their sympathy, she wanted them to get back to work doing everything they could to make sure Lewis would come back from this.

-----LATER-----

Hannah had gone to the hospital after work but couldn't keep herself from breaking down.  She would fall apart every she saw him.  He looked so frail and almost lost among the forest of tubes and wires, and the beeping of different monitors.  It hurt to see him that way, and yet she would still go by everyday, and before she would leave she would place Mr.Owl beside him and a kiss on his head before she would leave the room in tears.
Now it was around 9:30 at night and she was in her and Lewis's flat, resting on the sofa. 
She hadn't slept in their room since the accident because she couldn't bear laying there without the comfort of Lewis's warmth next to her.
Hannah would spend sleepless nights by the phone, praying for good news.  She would jump and her heart would skip a beat every time it began to ring, even though it was normally concerned family and friends.  Despite that, the hope that Lewis would wake up and be okay, was what drive her to keep going.

-----
Sorry it's so short, I'll update soon!