Chapter 3

Simon's POV:

Hannah had woken with a start.  After a few moments of confusion, a dark sense of dread had overtaken her.  After a few minutes of crying, she had decided she wanted to go to YogTowers to get her mind off of everything that his happened that day.

They walked in the door, and the happy felling that normally filled the offices was now replaced with a gloomy aura.

Hannah immediately walked to her office, leaving Simon alone in the hallway.  He thought of going to his own office, but decided to swing by Duncan's office first, since the recording light was off.

"Hey Lalna."  Usually only Rythian, Zoey, Kim, and some of the others that played in the old tekkit world called him Lalna but for some reason The dwarf decided to greet him with that.

"Hi Simon, how's Hannah?" Duncan asked, concerned for their friend.

"Not any worse than we would have expected, but that's not saying a whole lot." Simon decided not to sugar coat the truth with his normal dwarfish nature.

" We're all hoping for the best for Lewis and Hannah's sake." Duncan replied, casting a glance at his screen.  On it was the Derpulies map, he'd obviously doing some editing and behind the scenes work that him and Lewis usually talked about at the beginning of the video.
"Alright, well I'm heading to do some work down the hall...could you help me keep an eye on Hannah?"  He asked his friend after a moment of silence.
"Sure! Is she in her office?"  Duncan replied.
"Yeah, let me know if anything happens."  Honeydew nodded as he walked towards the door.

Hannah's POV:
This can't be real! I must be dreaming!
No you're not and you know it! Hannah scolded herself for even attempting to make herself believe the fantasy.
There was a knock at the door.  "Come in!"  The owl obsessed girl replied, her voice wavering,
"Hey Hannah." Duncan walked in.
"Hey Dunc, what's up?" 
"Just wanted to see if you...er...had anything for me to edit." It was obvious he was lying.
"Simon sent you to check up on me didn't he?"  Hannah's tone was indignant. Didn't Simon think she could take care of herself?!
"Well-I-but-...yes he did."  Lalna fumbled.
Hannah slumped in her seat.  Of course Simon had sent Duncan to check on her, everyone in the offices cared for Lewis and her.  She knew the two boys were only trying to help.  "It's okay, I'm fine...well as fine as I can be."  Hannah choked back a sob.
"I'm sorry this happened."  Duncan sat down beside her.  "Is there anything I can do?"
Hannah thought for a moment, when she realized the thought of uploading a video to her channel seemed daunting.  "Could you upload a video to my channel, I have a few saved on my computer."
Duncan smiled sympathetically, "One step ahead of you there Owl Girl.  Simon texted me earlier and had me upload one for you."
Hannah looked at him with tears in her eyes.  It meant the world to her that her friends cared so much about her and Lewis.  They cared enough to do everything they could for the duo.
The only thing Lomadia could say before he could leave was, "Thank you Lalna."

Simon's POV:
Simon found himself in the common room.  It was obvious word of what had happened that morning had spread like wild fire. 
Under their breath everyone was muttering a about the incident, but as requested they were carrying on with business as usual.
Kim was the only one to approach him.  "So how are Lewis and Hannah?"
"Lewis is in ICU at the hospital, and Hannah is coping about as well as we expected."  Simon looked at the floor. "I don't know what to do now...Lewis always puts the recordings together."
Kim stood silent for a moment.  "Maybe it would be good for both of you if you and Hannah did a series of some kind together."
Simon looked back up. "Maybe, I'll have to ask her about it, but not today. She's in no state to think about recording."
"I'm sure; anyway, I'm glad I could be of some help.  Let me know if you need anything."
"Thanks Mandrew."  Simon replied, grateful for his friends.