Saturday Rehearsal #1

Called: All cast and crew

Objective: Complete workday on Act 1 (we don't leave until it's perfect) and crew will be working on different tech aspects all day (department heads see Bea for assignments)

"Okay so Dale, take your group and you're in charge of finishing the sets for the castle and anything else you can finish. Most of the main castle set is done but we're still looking for those little details to bring it all together."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Kate, you and Janelle take your groups and clean up the backstage area. A lot of the sets have to be moved out to the woodshop. Once that is done, if you guys could organize the prop and costume closets that would be great."

"You've got it."

"Eric, our light designer isn't here today but you're on sound design. There's only going to be so much you can do when the cast is working onstage but you can go through what you have and when the actors take their lunch, you can have free reign."

"Awesome."

"Okay everyone, get to work."

"Um, Bea?"

"Yeah?"

"You didn't give me a job."

"Oh, yeah, sorry Len. It's kind of a crazy day."

"It's all right. Just tell me where you need me."

"Um, actually, I don't really need you in any particular group. They're all pretty evenly distributed. So I guess you can just pick a group, okay?"

"Okay, so who's group can I join?"

"..."

"Guys?"

"..."

"Okay, I'm insulted."

"Let's see... Who's group should you choose. If only there was a group with a dashing, charming, lovable, sound designer..."

"If only."

"Come on, Len, we've got work to do."

"So what exactly is your job? Everytime I look up here it just seems like you're eating or on your phone."

"So you've been watching me?"

"Uh..."

"Caught ya."

"Whatever. We've been on a date so, so what? Yes, I looked at you from time to time. Don't get too excited about it."

"..."

"Stop looking at me like that!"

"No."

"Why not?"

"You're just so adorable when you're all flustered like that."

"Shut up."

"Seriously! Like when you look like that I just want to-"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

"But come on dude, that was my move!"

"What, so girls can't kiss a guy now? That's entirely unfair and-"

"..."

"..."

"Still mad at me?"

"Maybe. Try to make me not mad again."

"Sorry, Len. We've got work to do."

"You disappoint me, Eric."

"You're a liar, Lennon. Now stop pouting and get to work. I can't concentrate when you look at me like that."

"..."

"Stop looking at me like that!"

"Now you know how I feel."