Week 7 Day 5

Called: Everyone in Act 2

Objective: Full run through of Act 2 with full lights, sound, costumes, sets, and makeup

    "Hey."

    "Len! Okay, I'm so glad you're here. After yesterday I was so worried that you weren't going to show up and I would be able to apologize and I felt so bad-"

    "Eric."

    "And I didn't know what I was going to do if I couldn't apologize. I was so out of line and I took you off guard it was-"

    "Eric."

    "So not cool. I can't even begin to apologize. Please forgive me, Len. I didn't know what I was doing and I'm cool with us being friends. Just please-"

    "Eric!"

    "Forgive me so we can move past this. That's all I-"

    "ERIC!"

    "Yeah?"

    "It's okay. I forgive you."

    "You do?"

    "Yeah. I will admit that I was pissed at first but after I got home I realized that you just made an impulse decision and even though it was a bad decision I could tell how bad you felt so I couldn't be mad at you anymore. So I forgive you."

    "Oh. Awesome. Thank you."

    "You're welcome. So you're ready to move on from this whole thing now?"

    "Yes! I'm so ready to just be friends."

    "Okay. I have to go now."

    "Wait, are you okay? You look a little upset."

    "I'm just a little tired, I guess. See you later."

    "See you."

    "You're an idiot, dude."

    "What?"

    "She was upset when you kissed her but one of the reasons she forgave you was obviously because she misses you. And you just said you only wanted to be friends."

    "Are you serious?"

    "Yep."

    "Shit."

    "You better do something about it."

    "What should I do."

    "Here, I have a plan..."

~~
Just wait until the next update ;)