Monday Touch-Up Rehearsal

Called: All cast and crew

Objective: A quick run through of the entire show (props and sets but no costumes or makeup) to prepare for this weekend's shows

"How was your weekend?"

"It was good. So good in fact that I didn't want to come back."

"I know that feeling. Hey can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"It's a pretty stupid question and it may just piss you off."

"But you're willing to ask it anyway?"

"I'm kind of scared of what will happen if I don't ask."

"Then ask, don't be a sissy."

"Okay, here it goes."

"I'm on the edge of my seat."

"What were you and that guy talking about today before class? I waved but you didn't see me."

"You mean when I was talking to Ethan?"

"Yeah, Ethan. Whatever his name is."

"We were just talking about history homework, no big deal."

"Oh. That's cool."

"Are you seriously jealous right now?"

"What? No!"

"Because that's insane if you are."

"Believe me, I'm not. Why would it be insane?"

"Well for one thing, you know I like you so that seems like a waste of your time. And for another thing, you have no right to feel anything about any conversation I have. No one does."

"Len, I-"

"I can understand why you might be annoyed, that's built into your DNA has a human to be jealous, but at some point your mind has to catch up and tell you that being jealous is not going to help you and trying to control me definitely won't."

"I'm sorry."

"Good. If you have a problem that is actually a problem than just tell me. But I don't want to talk about anything like this again."

"I completely understand. I knew it was a stupid question but I'm stupid so I asked anyway."

"It's fine, I'm just going to go make sure everything I need to do is done, okay?"

"Okay."

"I'll see you later."