Second Week, First Show

Called: All cast and crew

Objective: Putting on a great show to kick off our second week

"I need to apologize."

"Excuse me?"

"I need to apologize."

"For?"

"For what happened the other day. I realized I didn't really officially apologize."

"Okay."

"Okay I can apologize?"

"Yes."

"I'm really sorry for how I acted yesterday. I was out of line."

"You're forgiven."

"But I will say that you were a little irrational as well."

"Is that so."

"Now I'm not expecting you to apologize, because I know you won't. I just want you to know that I know that."

"I'm so glad that you know that."

"I was a little afraid that you would get pissed when I said that but you seem to be okay."

"I am okay."

"Are you sure? Because you're kind of laughing and that's sort of troubling."

"I'm laughing because it's funny. You just look so sad and pathetic."

"Gee thanks."

"No problem."

"To be honest, I would rather you think that I'm pathetic instead of getting pissed off because when you're pissed off you're pretty sca-"

"Eric?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up and quit while you're ahead."

"All right."  

~~~

Hey guys! Happy early Valentine's Day. I know this update is super late in the day but I am going to be a cabin leader at science camp again this week and I was packing all day (I'm still not done, go figure). 

On that note, there will be no update on Tuesday since I'll be in the middle of the woods. There will be a JTH update (if I get it written) since I get back Thursday afternoon but that will be it. The update that is meant for Tuesday will either be posted Monday morning (if I write it tomorrow and since I still have to write the JTH update that is meant for tomorrow that is probably not likely) or on Saturday with the next update. 

Also, if you do not have "Below the Surface" in your library you should add it now for a few reasons. One, there's a cover vote going on right now with covers for all my current and upcoming stories. Two, I will be posting a special Valentine's Day gift to my readers there tomorrow (it's nothing big but I like it lol). Three, when this story ends in less than two weeks, I will be posting a "History of Showmance Covers" with every cover that has ever been made for this story. I love seeing them all in order and I hope you guts will too! And if any of you would like to make me a cover or anything to be included in that post, send it on over. 

Talk to you all soon!