Part 3

Click!

Flash!

Click!

"Good!" Suga chanted as he clicked again over the button on his camera for another shot. You kept moving, changing your position to suit the concept.

You were supposed to be doing the lost princess pictorial for his fashion blog. The fact that it was for a blog saddened you a little. Since you used to work for a lot of magazines for the past two years, not working for a fashion blog before.

But when Suga showed you how his blog was doing as well as how he got many followers and fans for it, you were stunned.

He seemed more popular than the magazines you worked for before.

You changed your position as you gave your back to Suga and looked over your shoulder at him, while holding an arm, showing how the bare skin of your back.

You were wearing a long laced eggplant dress that showed some skin of your arms from your elbow to your wrist and your back, the space between your shoulders.

You liked the dress so much, thinking how elegant and how it looked perfectly designed for you as it hugged your curves warmly. You also like the makeup and the way your hair became to be tied at one side with a flower hair pin steadying your locks, together in a rolled bun, letting some loosing strands tickling the back of your neck.

You never did this concept before and almost thought you were some kind of --really -- princess. You couldn't deny how skillful Lim was despite the uncomfortable feeling that you felt toward her. The way she did the make was simple and beautiful, she was really skillful.

You died to know what her relationship was with Suga. Were they only work partner? But they hugged. Then friends?

When you showed up, in front of Suga, while wearing that dress. He stopped for a moment and froze. His eyes stuck with you as he eyed you carefully. But his expression was blank, so you couldn't function if it was because of admiration or disappointed or just checking the look he was going to capture.

But a huge part of you wanted it to be out of admiration.

A slight, disappointed stung you when Suga just nodded, and held his camera up to his eye level. He pointed at the white space and asked you to take your position. Something inside of you wanted him to react differently, to react like he really found you stunning as you think you were.

"Hey!" Suga squealed, making you jump from your place in surprised and snapping you from your heavy thoughts. He sounded angry. His face didn't seem pleased. "Who told you to freeze in your place? We aren't joking here!"

"I'm sorry." You apologized. Embarrassed. You cursed yourself inwardly for dozing off while working. You gulped as you apologized again and Suga returned back to hold his camera up to his face, taking shots of you.

You were shocked when he spoke to firmly and fiercely. Your pride somehow got hurt even though you knew you were the one at fault. You didn't know why you felt that way. It wasn't like Suga was the first photographer being strict with you.

You bit your lips as you noted in your mind that Suga would turn to another person while working, a scary person. Or was he always like this? You didn't even know him.

Hiding your feelings, you continued to pose for the camera in a professional way. You were majored in acting after all, so you fought the feeling that you hated inside of you. How shocked and hurt you were.

When the shots were over, Suga tugged the camera under his chin as he checked the photo before looking up at you. He watched Youngjae standing next to you, giving you a bottle of water. You took it and sipped a little from it as you thanked him with a small smile on your face.