Part 5

His hair got a lot drier, but still there were a few drops of water slithered over his neck and jaw line.

He was sitting on the couch with his camera in hands, back leaned over the couch's arm as his legs was stretched over it. However, you were in the kitchen making some coffee for the both of you.

An hour ago, you discovered that you actually knew him as one of Mark's friends. Somehow. You just got to meet him once, but totally forget about that meeting with him since he looked different back then. His hair wasn't yellow as it was black and he used to be a little chubby which showed that he had lost a lot of weight.

Actually, all the memories of Hawaii were full of Mark, and only Mark. You didn't even remember the face of the photographer who was responsible for the whole event because you came along with Mark, spent time with Mark even when you were modeling your eyes were on Mark.

It really sucks. You thought as you wondered why you loved Mark so much when he didn't even care so much about your relationship.

Carrying the two cups of coffee and put them over the coffee table, Suga didn't even bother to move an inch and you assumed that he was still angry.

You cleared your throat once in order to get his attention but failed. So you did again, more loudly this time, and Suga lazily moved his head toward you, looking at you.

"Your coffee." You said, handed him the hot steamed cup.

He left his camera beside him as his leg edged down over the ground while taking the cup from your hands. He still seemed annoyed. He even canceled today's schedule.

You wanted to do anything to make up with him as you felt guilty for sneaking into his room without his permission and playing through his things, files and privacy. If it were you, you would also be so angry and not even meet his eyes. Just like he did to you.

"I'm sorry." You apologized for the tenth time. "My best friend, Tip, can freak out to the point of not trusting anyone. She just wanted to make sure the contract was safe."

Suga still didn't say anything and took a sip from his coffee. You looked at him with hopeful eyes, any sign that he wasn't angry anymore.

"Is it good? Do like it?"

"It's not bad." Suga nodded, putting the cup back over the coffee table.

You sighed as you sat next to him, over the couch. But still, leaving some good distance between the both of you. You angled your body toward him, trying to make him meet your eyes.

"What should I do to make you forgive me?" you asked and finally Suga looked at you with surprised eyes.

"Why do you want me to?" He asked, slowly.

I don't know. You just didn't like him being sad, angry or annoyed. Something inside of you didn't feel comfortable about this. You always want to be on his good side.

"I don't like people get angry with me." You said. "So, what should I do? Should I dry up your hair?"

"What?" Suga gave you a funny look as he shook his head firmly. A small smile curved over his lips. "Forget it. It's fine."

"Then dry it up." You ordered and Suga was taken back by your tone that almost sound motherly. "You will catch a cold like this."

"I won't. It is summer. The weather is hot." Suga whined cutely and you felt your heart skip a beat.

"As you like." You said, turning your eyes away from him. You grabbed your cup, gulping up the heat in hope for it to calm your heart.

A few second of silence occurred between the both of you before Suga returned back to his camera, while your hands was hugging the cup of coffee.