Part 8

"Why does it have to be her?" Suga sighed after he ended the call.

He laid down on his bed, eyes wide open looking at the white ceiling.

And sighed again.

He wasn't sure of what he was doing. He was walking through a way he knew he shouldn't go near it.

Pressing his palms hard on over eyes, Suga groaned, running his hand over his face up to his hair.

He didn't know what he was doing was right or wrong. He never really cared before. But somehow he didn't want to lose this time too. He hated losing his work or his studios as well as her.

He didn't know if he was this kind of person. This was the first time he felt so messed. So confused. So unsure. This was the first time he wanted to get something so bad.

He pressed his lips together and the sensation of her lips still felt over his. Soft and warm. Unintentionally, his fingertips found his lips as he ran them over them slowly.

He still could feel her and calling her didn't make him feel any better. He already wanted to see her. He wanted her to be here.

He reached his hands again for his phone to call her. He would ask her to go with him for a drink. He remembered her promise to him. How she said she would go for a drink with him whenever he needs company.

But...

Frustrated, he threw his phone beside him. He would see her soon anyway. In just a little few hours, she would be dressed nicely in the new clothes collection that Lim got and probably the dress they bought together, posing in front of him while he takes shots of her.

And he also knew she probably was angry about what he had done. He knew that she would be ignoring his eyes, acting awkward, which he never wished for that to happen.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" Suga said, burying face in his hands. He was never so interested, like this, in a girl before.

Grabbing his phone again, Suga made his mind for calling this particular one. He dialed the number and waited impatiently for that person to pick up, his eyes were staring at her photo that he hung up again on the wall

"Yoongi." A sleepy voice said with a small groan. "Why aren't you sleeping? Are you still working?"

"I want to ask you a favor." Suga said, rubbing his earlobe with his thumb, he was staring hard, feeling his heart aches with him.

Was what he was doing right? He didn't care anymore.

"Do you know what time is this, Hyung?!"

~~

Waking up this morning you, you just hurried and put on a black top in an airy weave with narrow shoulder straps over a white tight pants after washing up and preparing to leave.

Today would be a long day. And you weren't prepared at all to go through it.

You looked pitifully at your packed bag, then around the house that you had lived in for almost a year now. With a sigh you shook your head, shook off all the negative thoughts and throbbing pain.

You dragged your suitcases that were filled with everything including your memories with Mark that you couldn't throw them away easily. After you threw the box over the ground with anger and agony, you kneeled down next to them, collecting everything bag and replaced them in your suitcase.

You wanted to get them out and threw them away for real, but your body wouldn't listen to your mind not even for a second.

Taking the bag that was carrying the Yellow dress of the other night. You opened the bag and sneaked a quick look at the dress. It was time to say goodbye to it after the photoshoots.