The Epilogue

The ride home was silent. Not an awkward. You weren't sure what had happened back there. You couldn't believe that Suga made a rap song for you.

Suga was driving the car and he was holding your hand. He didn't let go of it, since you two got out of the place.

You cleared your throat and started talking. As much as you enjoyed the silence with him, you also wanted to talk with him, to know him more. To break the wall between the both of you.

"Do you have a copy of that song? It was cool and I would like to have it."

He glanced at you and chuckled. "Sorry, I only have instrumental version only."

"What do you mean?" You asked confused.

"I have this track for another song. It had different lyrics and it's not recorded yet." He explained, eyes glued to the road.

"You mean that you did all the lyrics just now! I mean, did you think of it for a long time? Or have you planned all of this?"

He nodded, "I did plan it. But the lyrics just came out of my tongue."

And you gasped. Your eyes widened in surprised. "Wow! You are really talented. I'm so jealous of you." He laughed shyly. "Stop laughing, I'm talking seriously... By the way, they seemed to know you, really well. Are they your friends?"

"I started as an underground rapper." He said, his thumb was caressing the back of your hand. "I left home and came here to achieve my dream. That was the place that made me grow up to be a good man."

"You aren't a good man." You rolled your eyes, he just chuckled.

He was smiling and laughing a lot since the both of you left, which was something you totally loved and whenever he smiled you just wanted to kiss him so hard because he was so cute.

Slowly, you started to recognize the street Suga was driving into and you started to get nervous.

"Why are we here?" You asked and looked at Suga with wide eyes, shaking your head as you slid your hands out of his. You angled your body and face him. "No. No. Yoongi. Don't joke with me, I'm not going there with you... This is so early for us and I'm just becoming to know you so no. Don't think of it now--"

"You are really thinking of weird things, don't you?" He said, looking at you with narrow eyes and you blushed, embarrassed. You wanted bad to erase the words you just said. "Jimin's apartment that he is letting you use, is just opposite to mine. Did you think I will take advantage of you and do weird things just because we kissed?"

"NO!!" You snapped, blushing madly. You wanted the earth to swallow you right then and there. But the thought of Jimin and Suga had apartments near each other was out of the ordinary

"Seriously!" You were amazed by how close these guys really were? "Did you buy the apartment together?"

"No, it's not like that!" He waved his hands in the air. "I also needed an apartment for me and my brother and he told us there was this apartment in front of his and the owner wanted to sell it. It was a good apartment with a little money so we bought it."

"You have a brother?" You were really enjoying this. That you slowly started to know about Suga little by little you liked that. You wanted to bang that wall that kept Suga away out of your reach! Even though he was so close to you now, he felt so far away.

"A younger brother." Suga nodded.

"But you told me you live alone."

"He doesn't come home a lot." Suga turned the car toward his building and parked just in the garage. The garage was huge, but dusty. You sniffed coming out of the car.