Part 7

You let out the breath you were holding the whole performance.

The fresh air hit your face as the realization hit you too hard.

You never knew anything about him, why did you feel like this.

Like you have been deceived.

A while ago, on the stage, Suga took off his innocent look and turned into a super-hot rapper who could spit a lot of words in a second. So unlike him, since he wasn't really that talkative with you.

Who are you?

What do you want from me?

Why modelling for you when you are...?

What was his job exactly?

"Producer." Said jimin when he saw your expression. "He produced a lot of my songs."

You just nodded, as you were so absorbed with the performance. You felt that you were so far away from him. The boy who was sitting next to you a while ago and shook your heart was out of reach.

Sighing, you grabbed the railing and took a deep breath. The sky was so dark, but there were no stars only the moon was the only visible bright star up there.

You couldn't wait any longer in the hall as you excused yourself out. Jimin gave you a worried look, but you just smiled at him and walked away.

You felt like this was no longer your place. Your place would be in a fashion runway, walking over the stage like a robot to display clothes. You were displaying yourself, not your talent like them. You felt completely out of place.

What am I doing? You thought, brushing away a loosen strands away from your face.

You felt your phone vibrate in your bag. Clicking it open, you grabbed the phone one. A name showed over your phone screen, making you frown a little, hesitating whether to take it or not.

You swept the phone, putting it over your ears.

"How's things doing?" An excited voice said on the other side. She was living in her own fascinating world.

"Shocked." You said with a sigh. "Completely. Strangely, something that I never expected."

"Ah! You must have figured out what he was doing there." Tip said, in acknowledgement. As if she knew he would be having performance tonight.

"You knew?"

"I tried to tell you, but you never listen to me." You could imagine Tip rolling her eyes. "Suga is the same producer Suga. You didn't notice the similarity?"

Now that Tip mentioned it, you knew there was this amazing producer who produce Jimin's songs and a lot more of idols songs. But you never expected the both of them would be the same person. Like this Suga is a photographer and that Suga is producer and You actually never saw that producer before.

"Why are telling me that now?" You felt stupid. A girl with no mind to think with. You weren't even naïve to just believe anyone like this. "What's with his photographs thing?"

"Why don't you ask me, personally?"

You jumped when you heard Suga's voice behind you. He was standing at the terrace's entrance, looking at you with a warm gaze.

"Instead of invading my life like a spy. Just ask me. I will answer you."

You gulped, your heart skipped a few beats. "Tip, call you later." And like this you held your phone tightly in your hands.

"What are you doing here?"

Approaching you, Suga put his hands in his pocket before stopping a few steps in front you. "You disappeared."