** ♡☆ Adele ☆♡ **

Adele

Fated?

Adele was 13 going on 30, at least that is what her older brother always told her. Being the youngest of four much older kids made Adele wiser than others her age.

She has an older brother Marcus who is 19, his twin, her older sister Janine. Marcus is Adele's favorite, he took her under his wing growing up and loves spending time with her even now. Marcus is in university at the moment, taking Engineering and has a good future ahead of him.

Janine is a she-bitch from hell, out of all the kids, she was an evil terror. She loved to pick on Adele and act like she didn't think it would hurt her sister or it would make her sister stronger. Yeah putting Adele up in a super tall tree and leaving her there for only Adele to fall out. Sure, a 4 year old can really get down from such a high place all on her own.

Anyway, next is Sammy, he is 17 and a jock. He does anything sports wise, football, soccer, hockey, basketball, you name it and he's into it all. He is going somewhere with his talents, some sports team is going to snap him up and Adele was proud of him.

Then there is Cory, he is 16. Some days Adele worries about him because he is taking after Janine and becoming someone she doesn't want to know. He picks up girls and once he gets what he wants (sex) he drops them like they were tainted.

But only humans does he do that too. Adele figured if he tried that with a she-wolf, he would get his ass handed back to him. He is not always the brightest, but like she said he takes his cues from Janine.

So then there are her parents, Max and Helena Roarke. They are the Alpha's good friends, they have chosen to do some traveling for Alpha Sylvester and feel out the enemy is what they jokingly refer it to.

They leave for months at a time, come home, pat Adele on the head, hug the others if home and go see the Alpha. Janine reports how good she has been, the brothers too, but doesn't stop short of lying when it comes to Adele.

Anyway, Janine and Marcus are in charge when her parents take off. Her older sister is what others don't see, a real slut. She goes out partying and drinking, then she drives home or brings guys back to her room.

Adele know what's happening, she is not stupid. In particular, Janine brings home males of their species, she is picky and only has sex with werewolves. No, she hasn't found her mate, not that Janine would tell the truth if asked anyhow.

But Adele sees the desperate need in Janine's eyes to find her one and only or someone that would see her as their one and only. Be it hers or someone else's mate, Janine wouldn't care. If she could trap him all the better because Janine could care less about any other female on this planet, even their mother.

Now Adele has learned since an early age, that she is special. She has never told anyone but Marcus that she has her wolf already, hasn't shifted but her wolf talks to her and has since aged 4 when Janine left her in that tree.

Her wolf helps her so much, especially dealing with life with an ugly hearted bitch of a sister. Janine takes every opportunity to make Adele look bad and most times she succeeds because Adele is so much younger than her and is still learning how to keep out of Janine's way.

The only thing Janine can't do is get into Adele's bedroom anymore. Marcus, on request from Adele, placed surdy three locks on her door and Adele wears the keys on a long necklace around her neck.

Many times before the locks were installed, Janine would go in and using a pair of scissors, ruin Adele's clothes. She would do so just before events when Adele was supposed to wear a certain type. Yes Janine would go into her room, ruin the clothes and Adele would be forced to be the only one not dressed correctly for an event.