♡☆ Lia Theadora ☆♡

Lia Theadora

Fated?

It was time for Lia to go home. It's been four years since she left her home and pack, after the disastrous last confrontation with Curt her true mate. She'll check out what the situation is like with Curt before deciding on the job offer up in Canada.

It's a once in a life opportunity that she is seriously considering. It's a tie she figures, Curt is her true mate, but he has issues. Yeah she thought, he has issues with everything about her. Her hair not the right color, her eyes too wide or blue, then her body too slim or not enough curves, almost like he wants her to be reshaped into another version of someone he desires more than his true mate.

He was big on her seeing a plastic surgeon, he wanted her to look like Melanie and there was no way on earth she was doing that. Or maybe it was his way of getting rid of her because she absolutely hated Melanie.

Well, we'll see. Go back for a short visit to see how things are back there. She doesn't consider the place her home anymore, her parents died 4 yrs ago and all that is left family wise, is her cousin Anthony.

Anthony, well the two of them have never been close as Tony was 3 yrs older than her and not in the same league. She at that time, was plain and awkward at 16, while he was out of school and feeling his way through females at 19.

They have not really kept in touch and for all she knows he could be mated or wild and free living who knows where by now. She had been sent away, or in reality, she asked to be sent away.

Curt spoke to his dad after she refused to go through surgery to fix herself up to look like Melanie, but Lia had already spoken with his father Reno the Alpha. Her parents had just died and she was living with Anthony, boarding really because he couldn't care less she was there.

She asked to be sent to England where her species had a special all werewolf boarding school, one that her parents had met in. Since she had no one else but Anthony, the Alpha agreed even before Curt talked to him.

Yeah, his father hadn't liked Curt's reasons why he wanted her sent away. But seeing as she was finished with her schooling now, she graduated with honors then went on to take two years of university and got herself a degree, she might as well see how things are.

She wants to thank Alpha Reno for putting in a good word for her, thank him for all the packages his mate Kory sent her over the years. Then confront Curt, see what was up with him. If he speaks to her about Melanie just once, bragging she was the best or try to talk her into plastic surgery, Lia will definitely leave.

Her possible job position would be available indefinitely, she was told. Percy Jackman told her that she is the only one he wants for the job, that he will sweeten the deal even more just to get her up in Canada.

Percy, now there is something there, between the two of them. Lia was frightened of going up there before seeing Curt, see her ex-mate face to face to see if things could be fixed first before she moved on, hopefully with Percy.

You know, if they, Curt and Lia, are supposed to be fated to be together, why was he trying to make her look like someone else. It didn't make sense because mates are supposed to be their one and only as they were fated to be.

Okay, she packed her bags and was now at the airport waiting for her plane to board. Now for an extremely long flight, then she can see where things lie in the land of Curt and the pack.

***

After landing, Lia let the other passengers leave before she stood up, grabbed her bag and walked off the plane. She picked up all her luggage once done and rented a car then drove to the hotel she booked. Checking in and taking her bags to her room were simple as she had the staff at her fingertips.