☆♡ Myia-Lynn Angel ♡☆

Myia-Lynn Angel

Fated?

Life had been hard for Myia.

Throughout her life, Myia was at the beck and call of others. She was found at 9 yrs old, not born into the pack. After bringing her to the pack lands, she was still terrified.

It wasn't because she'd been found and taken to the pack but because of the brutal threats she'd been given by her foster parents if she'd ever got away from them or talked about what they'd done to her.

When she was brought to the pack, she'd been taken straight to the pack infirmary. After being examined, she was then taken to a room and given a bundle of clothes and told to shower. She did so, then once dried off and dressed, she was taken down for something to eat.

Over time, she wasn't ever treated like a member of the family but like a servant. She did what she could to make the pack want her there and not send her back to foster care.

But at age 13, the cruel foster parents found her again when walking home from school. They grabbed her and took her back to the place she was terrified of.

No one seeing it happen ever said they saw her being taken, no one at the pack house noticed her gone, and a week of being subjected to new horrors of torture had Myia wishing for the end.

By the second week, Myia was unconscious, bleeding from her wounds and basically left for dead. By then the pack realized she was gone, but all were thinking she'd just run away though.

When she woke up, it was to find herself in a hospital and hooked up to machines. She wasn't visited by any pack members, but by then she couldn't sense anything about people.

She also couldn't see right either as her vision was hit or miss and most definitely blurry. Her mind was fuzzy, her memories foggy and unclear as she was very sick.

She figured after weeks in the hospital that she was on her own as no pack member ever visited her. She didn't realize she wasn't anywhere near a pack anymore as she'd been airlifted to another city's hospital.

With the damage done to her, she couldn't talk as her throat had been damaged. It took a long time to heal her injuries and by the time she was discharged, it was into the care of social workers.

No one would tell her how she was found or by who. All she did knew was that she was lucky to still be alive.

She was though placed back into the foster system, put in a group home where she was one of half a dozen other foster kids.

She rarely talked as her voice box had been damaged beyond repair. Her body was badly scared from the ordeal, but her face had been fixed.

By the time she turned 16, Myia was well aware that whatever was done to her, took her wolf. On her 16th birthday, she'd gone to school like usual and had not once felt any signs of her wolf or needing to shift.

So Myia made herself forget all about what she really was to have been as if she was never meant to be a she-wolf. Fate seemed to have wanted her to be human, so be it.

She finished high school, graduated with honors and went to University due to scholarships she'd received. She then finished University and got a good job across the country.

She settled into her new job and apartment and lived quietly. She didn't go out at night, shopped during the weekend days off and kept to herself.

For the first two years, she got to know everyone. She never talked, only listened which they got used to. Then when a really nice fellow worker gave her an invite to his wedding, she accepted as she'd never been to one.