** Maribel Lydia **

Maribel Lydia

Fated?

Maribel, like all the pre-teen and older teen females, all who were unmated in the pack were collected. All their belongings were packed and they were all thoroughly examined before every known shot was given, in particular was the same large dose of wolfsbane.

Then they were transported away. All because one female named Donna that was acting outrageously, who lied and was caught. Furthermore, she had stated others had been with her as well.

They were all bundled up and shipped away, sent to an all girls boarding school. The guilty female had been separated from them and instead of boarding school, she was sent to Council where she was kept unconscious until she could be fully read.

They were ALL treated like they were guilty in Maribel's eyes. Collected by pack Warriors and knocked out by the pack Doctor, who examined them and all given shots which included wolfsbane so their wolves were kept totally subdued.

It wasn't fair, especially for herself anyways, because she lived with her parents in a home where she had little interaction with pack females. She didn't know any of the females she was transported with. Had never ever had a conversation with any, let alone liked being around them.

But since the pack Alpha was angry at Donna, they were all taken away. On arriving at the boarding school, they were woken and soon given the strict rules of the school, where they were to stay at until they finished school.

To Maribel it was outrageous because she was the youngest by at least 2 years seeing she was only 11 at the time and the next youngest was 13. For her being taken away from her home and sent to boarding school, the time away from home would be the longest out of all of the pack females. For her she was looked at as guilty, for what she had no real idea why.

It slanted her views on everyone, from the pack Alpha and Beta, to the Doctor and equally her parents for allowing it to happen. She didn't take it kindly that her wolf was going to be kept subdued for so long either. It pissed her off. She only hoped that by the time she reached the age to find her true mate that he hadn't taken another as his instead as she was told they were staying until they reached 18. So for her personally she was being punished for 7 years and she was totally innocent.

She just hoped that the wolfsbane being in her system so long didn't affect her wolf. Hoped that she even had a wolf after being subjected to a poison injected for so long.

As for Donna, she was 16 already and had her wolf, wasn't with them at boarding school and she was the guilty one and not Maribel.

~~

Then when Maribel was 15, 4 years later, all the other pack females by then that had been sent there with her had been collected except for her and they were taken back home a year ago. When she heard nothing back from the pack or her parents on her stay, she agreed to being sent overseas.

Dean Markus had her belongings packed and she was injected to knock her out before being transported to the European Council. At the European Council infirmary, she was thoroughly examined and finding the wolfsbane in her blood, she was then injected with all the latest drugs she-wolves get.

Then as they kept her unconscious, they researched why on earth she had been injected with a large lethal dose of wolfsbane that they had found still in her blood. Dean Markus was contacted and he explained what he knew, that all the pack females were injected with the same amount of wolfsbane before being transported to him.

The European Head Council Dr Ivan growled hearing that because wolfsbane can be lethal the longer it was inside their bodies. For a young female, she was the smallest they had seen and the amount injected when so young was still in her body and doing damage.