Part Sixteen

A/N - short chapter, another one to follow later!!

Jack felt something move and for a moment panicked. He hadn’t woken with anyone in his bed in...ever! He’d always leave, or ask them to before deep sleep kicked in. Opening an eye he half groaned, there was enough light coming past the blinds that he knew it was morning, and he also knew there was a lissom, sweet scented body wrapped around him. Giving a second groan he noted that certain parts of him weren’t surprised that she was there. He was definitely standing to attention...or rather wanting attention. He took a moment to feel all that was happening - his arm was wrapped around her, her head was on his shoulder, hair fanning out over his arm. Her arm was draped around his waist, decidedly too low, then there was the slim calf settled between his two.

Averting his eyes he looked up at the ceiling above him, Erin-bloody-Bailey. Who’d have thought she’d be a rocket of cataclysmic proportions...and that despite every part of his sensible brain screaming ‘run away’, he’d be rolling his body towards her and stroking her hair as her eyelashes fluttered in the first stages of wakening?

Erin kept her eyes closed longer than was necessary, she could feel Jack against her, his rough haired leg around hers, his strong shoulder under her head, and his firm torso against her breasts. Oh God was her first thought, then Wow! She couldn’t deny that the previous night had been the most awe inspiring of her life. The things they’d done! She felt herself blush at the thought.

                “No one blushes in their sleep Erin Bailey. Are you going to open your eyes?”

His voice penetrated every level of her brain, flicking open one set of long lashes; she gazed up at her from a clear blue eye. Jack felt his heart twang, and his erection swell at the sight of that glimpse of her sexy gaze. She’d looked at him like that, from under hooded lashes, so many times last night, and most of the time it had been accompanied by her moaning his name, and he’d watched as her pupils had flared as each orgasm had washed over her.

                “I’m still asleep!” she muttered sleepily.

He chuckled, “and you are one sexy sleeper!” Though she seemed to pretty much do anything sexily.

She opened the other eye, “and you are the King of Schmooze!”

Jack’s eyes were wide as he moved over her, each tiny movement of his body opening up so much of hers to his eyes, his lips and his hands. Finally over her, he propped his weight through his elbows resting either side of her head, his hips nudged between her thighs, “I should be hurt that you think me so superficial! But I spoke the truth...you even snore cutely!”

His words cut through the hypnotic effect of his perfect body, his stubbled jaw, and those all seeing eyes, and Erin’s eyes widened and a firm index finger jabbed at his ribs in indignation...then she gasped, “is that your bad side?” The memories of those vivid bruises suddenly flashed in her mind. She’d wanted to make a point, a physical dig in jest, but it had backfired on her in dramatic fashion, only a week ago he’d broken his ribs badly.

There was humour in his face, as it hovered just a few inches from hers, “I’m not screaming like a baby, so you’re safe! And you can act all coy and angry, but you DO snore...and it IS cute!”

His smile was sickly sweet and she rolled her eyes. “I don’t snore! And you won’t change my mind on that!”

She watched as his tongue slipped out from between his soft lips, then lashed out to flick over hers. It was meant to be an ice breaker, make her smile, but it was the most erotic thing she’d ever felt. Erin ran her hands around his body to link over his spine, then tugged him down so that his lips kissed her properly.