Chapter Ten.

Warning: This chapter is porny. Not your thing? Wait until the next update. Thank you. You have been warned.

"I thought you wanted to touch too?"

The question rang through her mind, endlessly repeating until it finally took her breath away. She stood in her doorway only moments ago fantasizing what it would feel like to run her fingers over his muscle clad body, but did that mean she want to actually act it out? Her heart hammered in her chest, threatening to break through her rib cage, as Asher positioned himself over Declan, bowing his head until his mouth was mere inches from Declan's erection.

A soft breath of air hissed passed Declan's lips the same moment Emmalee inhaled. She never knew it was possible to forget how to breath, but as Asher's lips enclosed around the head of Declan's dick the simple act seemed impossible. The whole situation was impossible and she wasn't entirely sure how she managed to get caught up in this one, or if she really cared why.

Declan's head fell back onto the mattress, the most strangled noises escaping his throat. He knew that they shouldn't be doing this, that he should tell Asher to stop, but he couldn't. The words just wouldn't leave his tongue. Knowing that Emmalee was in the room watching, possibly turned on, by what they were doing drove him mad. His hips involuntarily jerked forward, wanting more than Asher was currently willing to give. He could feel her eyes on them,making the need to cum overwhelming. If he could have his way he would fuck Asher's pretty little mouth until he exploded in the back of his throat, but the way the other man held his hips firmly into the matter told him that this time he wasn't in control. His wants and needs were in Asher's hands.

Asher's eyes never left Emmalee. Making this move was a risk, but he couldn't help but feel that she was ready. He would bet his small fortune that if she were to drop that towel from around herself that her perfect little pussy would be dripping with desire. The thought alone had him moaning around Declan's cock, his own fighting the restraints of his jeans begging to be set free. He relaxed his jaw and throat slowly taking Declan's entire length into his mouth and down his throat.

"Oh, fuck me. "

Those three words rolled off Declan's lips in a whimper, eliciting a soft moan from Emmalee's delicate lips. The sound, foreign to her own ears, surprised even her. Her face turned a violent shade of Crimson and she forced herself to look away, pulling her towel a little tighter against her.

Asher moved so quickly it had Declan jumping up in surprise, watching him with slight disappointment as he crossed the room to comfort Emmalee. "No," He said softly, his fingers lightly brushing across her bare shoulders. "Don't hide yourself and definitely don't be ashamed." He lightly pulled the towel away, letting it fall to the floor at their feet. "You're beautiful. "

Declan shifted, pushing himself up on his elbow to watch the interaction between the two, pulling his lower lip between his teeth as anticipation bubbled in the pit of his stomach. Asher was blocking his view of Emmalee, but he knew that he was kissing her by the way his head dipped. His lips were intoxicating, he learned that first hand completely by mistake, and he hasn't been able to keep his mouth off his sense.

Emmalee's eyes met Asher's as he broke their tentative kiss, pressing their foreheads together. Her mind was fuzzy and the way he was smiling down at her wasn't helping the process. His hands went to her hips, lightly pulling her closer as his fingers drew designs on her bare skin. "Do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head. "No,"She said simply, her voice hoarse with desire. It surprised her how true her words were. She didn't even have to think about it. There was nothing more that she wanted than to experience whatever they were willing to share with her. Even if it made her father right.