First day

Bring! Bring!
A yellow skinned girl with pink hair jumped at the sound of her alam, managing to knock over her glass of water in the process, wetting a picture of a blue girl with rainbow hair in a sports bra and gym shorts.

"Oh my." Flutter shy gasped at the spill but more to the memory of the night prior.

She blushed scarlet as she carefully picked up the sopping picture and placed it on window sill. She turned to her door to grab a towel, tripping over a towel on her otherwise spotless floor.

"FLUTTER SHY!?" She heard her mother call "are you ok?"

Flutter shy heard foot steps coming down the hall to her small room.

"I'm fine! Don't come back here... Angels... Out!" She called hastily back, realizing she wasn't quite dressed.

"I told you to leave him in the cage!" Her mother grumbled through the door.

"Sorry..." Flutter shy said crest fallen, getting in trouble on the first day of 9th grade wasn't the plan.

She stood and took the towel and mopped up the water as her mother walked away.

She turned and feed angel, got dressed in a yellow sweater and blue skinny jeans with a butterfly bow in her hair, and grabbed her bag and phone off the charger.

Her mom had made pancakes and her father was at the table. Getting a glare from him as she walked past.

"No girls, got it?" She heard him growl.

"Yes sir." She said in her loudest voice, for her father had lost hearing in one ear when he was a factory worker.

She walked out of the house and down to the bus stop, she blushed slightly at who she saw, the memory of yesterday flooding her mind.

"Hey flutters! Long time no see!" Said rainbow dash as she ran up and hugged her.

Rainbow was wearing a black leather jacket with black leather pants and boots. Her rainbow hair bounced along as she ran. Her beautiful purple spheres sparkled at seeing her crush.

Flutter shy squeaked and returned the hug.

"Dashie..." She breathed.

"Flutters?" She questioned.

"I can't breath..." She said, trying not to be rude.

"Sorry!" Said rainbow as she let go, embarrassed.

"It's ok, I don't mind." She smiled, her quiet voice almost drowned out by pinkie pie.

"HEEELLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" She shrieked down the street, she bounced up to them.

She was wearing a pink skirt, low cut tank top and shorts the hardly ran hand length.

"Testing the dress code are we?" Rainbow asked her.

"Hey! I'm no the one who's wearing all leather! Guys gonna be lookin at you all day bitch no doubt bout it!" She fired off at commercial announcer speed.

Rainbow blushed and whispered in flutter she's ear, "what if boys aren't who I'm after."

Flutter shy giggled, knowing her friend better than anyone else. Rainbow dash had told her last year that she was lesbian.

"Secrets don't make friends!" Pinkie frowned.

Rainbow looked at her friend, knowing she wasn't the most accepting of homosexuals. "But some times it keeps them." She said darkly

Rainbow then gasped, practically throwing her bag on the ground, she unzipped it and took out a cat ear head band, replacing it with flutter shy's butterfly.

She blushed as red as the streaks in dashies hair. "These are... Nice." She said, she enjoyed them but sounded like she didn't.

"If you don't like them just say so." Rainbow frowned.

Pinkie was rolling on the concrete laughing her self silly.

"No I do! I just... Don't know if I want to wear them to school." She told her friend honestly.

"If anyone asks just blame me." The other girl suggested.

Flutter shy thought for a moment. "Ok." She smiled, and then smelled something off about her friend.

"Dashie?" She asked worried.

She looked away. "Is it that noticeable..." She asked, scared.

Pinkie got up and ran to rarity who was on her way. Flutter shy took the rainbow haired girls hand and rolled up the sleeve, scores ran across her arm. Flutter shy felt tears burn behind her eyes as she identified the smell as stale smoke and alcohol.

"What happened..." She asked, her voice cracking under the weight of worry for her crush.

"Promise you won't tell?" She asked.

Flutter shy simply nodded, her heart pounding in anticipation and from the touch of the other girl.

"The girl I like would never like me back, my dad lost his job and is taking it out in the rest of us and scoots in really sick.... I'm lost I don't know what to do and no one is their to talk to..." She shook her head trying to get rid of her building tears. "Sports aren't doing well I was kicked off the soccer team because of my cuts and some how the coach found out I'm..." She trailed off. Flutter she hugged her.

Feeling arms wrap around her. "Who do you like..." Said flutter shy, disappointed and scared for her friend.

Rainbow dash tensed up. "She's really nice... Pretty shy... And she looks fucking adorable in cat ears."

Flutter shy's heart skipped a beat as she heard the last part, and The began to beat rapidly. She didn't know what to say but then the bus lumbered its way up the street.

Time to go.

----------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it my one or two readers! If you want more be sure to vote and comment and if you don't... I'm still going to post more ^~^ have a good day and I'll see you in the next chap.