Study buddies

The girls talked on the ride to the buss stop, sitting together toward the front. Flutter shy was uncomfortable sitting to far in the back.

"So what is your paragraph gonna be on?" Asked the rainbow haired girl.

"People" flutter shy replied mischievously.

Rainbow dash just rolled her eyes.

"You know what I mean smart ass." She said with a slight bit of annoyance.

"I do? Why don't you tell me just to make sure! If you don't mind..." She said trying to be playful but then feeling like she was pushing her friend.

"Flutters, stop you really mean!" Rainbow dash looked at flutter shy with and agonizing saddened face.

"I'm so sorry rainbow dash!" Flutter shy was on the verge of crying, trying to press her self into the window.

She buried her face into her hands. And then she felt arms wrap around her.

"I was kidding your ok flutters! I was kidding I'm so sorry..." Said rainbow dash choked up.

Flutter shy looked up pitifully at her friend who smiled weakly down at her. She felt a strange force pulling her into rainbow dash. Rainbow dash started leaning down, their foreheads met as they stared into each other's eyes, the gorgeous purple voids pulling flutter shy further.

Their lips were inches apart, flutter shy couldn't believe any force in the world could be so strong.

"DYKES!!" They heard a voice from the back.

The voice pierced the world the girls had been dragged into.

Rainbow got up and spun around in one athletic, fluid movement, having the grace of an angel.

"CUNT SUCKING COCK WHORE!" She screamed as she cracked her knuckles and started back.

Flutter shy grabbed at her arm gently. "Let it go our stops next ok? No reason to get in trouble for the moron who's dick is so small he needs other ways to him feel like a man." She said calmly.

Rainbow dash stared blankly at the pink haired beauty for a moment.

"Miss dash? Please take you seat before I write you up again." The buss monitor said behind her.

Rainbow dash whipped around. "Again?" She hissed.

"You expect not to be written up for the words you just said?" She asked trying to bully rainbow dash.

"He! What!" She asked dumb founded.

"Rainbow dash just sit down..." Said flutter shy said quietly.

"I only heard you." She said angrily.

"If I punch your ass out and get kicked off the buss do I still have to deal with this shit?"

"RAINBOW DASH! SIT. DOWN." Flutter shy yelled.

With out taking her eyes off the monitor she flopped down hard. As soon as the woman turned her back she started pouting.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you rainbow dash..." She said, trying to make up.

"Oh come here I'm not mad at you ya jerk!" She giggled and hugged flutter shy.
"Anyone give you hell for the ears?" She beamed at the other girl.

"No, and I wish you would stop swearing, what would twilight think?" She asked her.

Their friend twilight was killed in a car crash by a guy who had a epilepsy, her mother lost her arm and the man suffered blindness and loss of hearing.

"She'd tell you to stop being mean to me flutters!" She stuck her tongue out.

"Careful, I might turn into sunset shimmer and bite your tongue off!" She giggled.

"Oh please do! Please kiss my lips flutters!" She said with mock seriousness, but I'm Flutter shy could see something else in those purple spheres.

"Witch ones." She whispered at her before pushing her out of the seat and running of the bus, she timed it perfectly.

She ran as fast as she could down the street and was no match for the powerfully built athlete. Rainbow dash tackled the panting girl and landed on top of her in the grass. The girls were captivated in each other's eyes once more.

"These ones." She said as she kissed flutter shy.

Both girls felt a spark shoot down their body's, and arch their way all across their body's, leaving them tingling and both girls shaky.

Rainbow sat up and looked away.

"Rainbow dash?" Asked flutter shy bewildered.

"Never mind..." Dashie got up and started to walk away, toward her house.

Flutter shy Stood up and hugged the girl, not knowing the words to say to rainbow she didn't want this girl to leave, that flutter shy wanted to hold her and never, ever let go.

Rainbow was shocked for a moment as she looked back at the shy, pink haired girl. She turned around in her embrace and hugged her back.

"You want to go get that ice cream now?" Rainbow dash asked, smooth as ice.

Flutter shy just buried her head into the taller girls chest and hugged closer the one thing she never wanted to let go of.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said as she pulled away, interlocking her fingers with flutter shy's.

"Come along, it's on me this time cutie." She said.

Flutter shy just smiled. Not knowing much else to say she just followed the rainbow haired girl to the shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plz vote if you liked it, I love writing it and I hope it'll bring you as much joy, my brain can only do one at a time so I'll do my other story's... Eventually '-' anyway plz vote and comment it's always appreciated I love you guys! *coughs* the one or two people who pity me *cough*