Intro

My name is Zoey. I don't know my last name. Or background. All I know is I'm fourteen years old, straight light brown hair and blue eyes that change color with me emotions. I can deal with pain. I know how to block emotions. I've seen things at very young ages that I would rather forget than remember. I can also resist drugs for a little longer than most people. I've become so used to it, it doesn't effect me anymore. My body adapts to whatever it needs too. I was first kidnapped when I was 18 months old. Some of the nicer kidnapper taught me to speak. I started getting beat at two years old. I'm strong. This is the story of my life. The twists and surprises that my life is.

------------------------------------------
Hey!
Thanks so much for checking this book out! It means so much. I do my A/Ns like this so that's what this is. I came up with this idea during my social studies class this morning. I grabbed a flash card and started writing things down before I forgot. lol

To update this needs

2 comments(not from the same person)

3 votes

The comment could literally be a period for all I care. Thanks again!

Also I do shout outs if you ask. And I follow back. And I owe SwimR5 a shout out so there we go! She is an amazing author. You should check her out. Also check out PeaceAndFood03   R5GymnasticsGirl jgjo68 disneygirl19 and rileybug2 they are all amazing people and I would be really happy if you checked them out! I'm done now.

-Maria