Chaptet 3

Run

That's all that goes through my head.

Run

It repeats over and over.

Run

Faster and faster, he might not be that far behind.

Run

My feet stumble over the ground but I keep moving.

Run

Branches whip at my face and cut it.

Run

I trip and fall, blood runs down my leg and soaks my sock.

Run

The wind blows my wild hair behind me.

Run

I hear cars in the distance.

Run

Faster

Run

I made it! I'm by the high way. I start waving down a car. One slows down rolls the window down.

"Can I help you?" A portly man asked

"Yes! I've been kidnapped by a man that I've sorta stabbed and his son. Please take me away from here!"

Might as well play the innocent act.

"Oh my! Get in the back quickly!"

"Thank you so much!" I say as I open the back door.

"Zoey! Zoey where are you!?"

Ahhhh shoot. He caught up.

"Th-that's him. Please go. Now!"

The man starts driving forward but the car in front slows down. He still has his window down and we can here what Drake is saying. I try to shrink down as far away from the window as I can.

"Yes. She's my cousin. She well is a little mental. She thinks that me and my father have kidnapped her and ran away. I'm so worried about her. She could get hurt! She's 13 years old with long brown hair and blue eyes."

The person in the car says something that I can't understand and Drake starts telling lies again.

"Yea she's mental. I don't remember if she has a specific disease, but her thoughts are dangerous. She can't tell the difference from what's real and what she just thought up."

More mumbling from the car later.

"Yes. Thank you so much."

The car pulls away and we drive forward. Except the man driving stops in front of Drake.

Please don't do what I think your going to do. Please don't.

Nope you decide to turn me into my KIDNAPPER!

"Hey kid! Is this the Zoey your looking for?" He point to me. "She came running from the woods saying she had been kidnapped. And that she stabbed her "kidnapper"....." He puts finger quotations around kidnapper. He doesn't believe me the idiot. If only Drake had punched me recently to leave marks.....

"Zoey! I've been so worried! Please don't do that again!  Thank you so much sir!" He opens the door and tried to pull me out.

Key word: tried

I put up a fight. I really don't want to go back. I really don't.

"No! Please! Help me!"

"Sweetie it's okay. I'm sure he will get you the help you need."

"Nonononononono. Look I have bruises from when he threw me down the stairs!" I show him all the bruises I got. And the finger print ones from when he dragged me back to the house. "And he dragged me by the hair and arm. Look! You have to believe me now!"

"Zoey please calm down. You fell down the stairs and those finger print ones are from where I tried to grab you and stop you from falling. Bell is waiting at the house for us and she treated where you stabbed dad."

"Lies! All lies! Please help me!"

"Good luck kid. Maybe she should see a shrink." With that the traitor drove away.

"Zoey you won't learn will you. And Bell is actually waiting for us. Come on, and if you don't want to, I have sleepy medicine."

"Drake let me go. I won't turn you in. Please."

"Mmhm sure. Let's go. Or do you need sleepy medicine?"

"I'm not stupid. What kind of sleep medicine?"

"Strong stuff."

"That's useful."

"Now Zoey."

I try to punch him but you see, I failed. I didn't realize how tired I was and it was weak. He was able to tell where I was aiming for and blocked it. He also takes out a shot thingy. He injects it in my arm and I immediately feel the affects. He's right, it's strong. Probably the first time he's ever been right, but still.

I think of how I woke up, saw no one and took off. I'll find out everything later I think. My vision grows black until I see nothing. I feel myself being picked up and carried. That's the last thing I Know before I completely black out.

That's when I wake up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooooo
How was it? I really liked writing that chapter. I had the idea before I fell asleep, as usual. That's when I have my best thoughts, before sleep. I update early because I was asked to update this during my update spree. My message board will talk about this if you were wondering. Thank you!

Comment

Vote

-Maria