Chapter 2

"I've been thrown down the stairsssss. Thrownnnnn down the stairsssss. My head and entire body hurts right nowwww. I could really use something for the painnnn. I don't know how long I've been down hereeeeee eitherrrrr-"

"Shut up! God your annoying." I'm interrupted from my lovely song by Mr-doesn't-like-me-but-likes-to-injure-me-man. I've long since undone the poorly tied ropes.

"Thank you."

"Just shut up."

"What's your name."

"None of your business."

"Not-so-nice to meet none of your business. My name is Zoey, or as I've been called many times, female dog, brat, kid, and my personal favorite, annoying."

"Why do you even care Zoey?"

"I need to know what to call you."

"Master."

"Okay."

"Okay? Your not going to complain, cause that's all you seem to do."

"Oh I'm sorry. Thank you so much for kidnapping me and throwing me down stairs after being dragged by my hair. And I've had to call people My Lord, God, Father, Dad, and so on. The list is endless."

He narrows his eyes at me. "Watch your mouth. Now tell me about yourself."

"And I quote, why do you care Master?"

"You really don't shut up do you?"

"Eh." I then proceed to tell him my life story.

"Dang."

"Yeah."

Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Why the heck is he being so nice? He threw me down stairs. Awwww I know why. He wants something. He thinks if he is nice, I won't fight. He's got things to learn.

"Here's the deal. I will give you feed you and give you clothes if you do what I say. I'll explain. Okay?"

Whoop there it is!

So called it! But I don't wanna do anything for him. I'm not a huge fan of mean people. I've been called mean but self defense right?

"How about you let me go and maybe I can live without being kidnapped?"

He laughs. And laughs. And laughs. Tears run down his eyes and he's clutching his stomach. Okay I know it was stupid and acts illy expected him to laugh a little, but like is he high?

"That-that's funny-"

"Obviously."

"Don't-interrupt-me. B-but l-le-let you g-g-go? Hahahahaah no."

Jerk

"Okay okayyyy. My girlfriend is coming over in a little bit, you better behave."

"Don't I always?"

"I've only know you for 2 hours, and I highly doubt it."

"Okey."

He scrunches up his face. "Okey? That's weird. I'll just say your my demented cousin three times removed staying over for a little. She will love you, she likes kids. Don't ask why, your all annoying brats."

"I feel sorry for your children." I say as he starts walking towards the door.

"What?!"

"If your a father the world might end. Maybe I'll come back one day and make sure they don't die of....something here."

"Why you little-"

"Been there, done that. Is that the doorbell?"

As soon as I said that the bell rang. Perfect timing!

I hear "Master" mutter something about me being psychic.

"Blake?" A voice calls from upstairs.

"Just a second Bell!"

"Okay here's the deal. Listen to me just this once and I will not punish you for being stupid today."

"First, I'm always stupid I'm Zoey. Nobody is smart. Everyone is stupid. So you can't punish me for something everyone is. But I'll listen, if I don't have to sleep with my feet tied."

"I-okay. I don't even understand everything you just a said, but okay. Now come on."

He leads me up the stairs and opens the door.

"Hey babe."

"Hi. Why were you in the basement?"

"That's where my cousin Zoey, is staying. Zoey this is Isabella, Bell this is Zoey."

"Oh nice to meet you! How old are you?"

"Hi nice to meet you too. I'm thirteen." I say a little shyly.

"Awww! How long are you staying?"

"Umm Blake? Do you know how long I'm staying?"

"No but I bet dad does. I would have you ask but he's out."

"Let's play a game Blake."

"Yea!"

"Ohmygosh Blake! Did you see her eyes light up?! That was so cute!"

He laughs "Yea. Hey go on to the game room while I get the snacks."

"Okay. Come on Zo-Zo. I'm calling you that."

I laugh. "Okay. Can I call you Izzy?"

"Yep."

"Kay."

I let Izzy lead the way since I don't know it. She enters a room and my jaw drops.

A Xbox 360 and PlayStation 4 sit on one wall. A giant I-don't-know-how-many-inches TV is on another. Two shelves take up a wall stacked full of the games. Gamers dream room.

"Woah."

"I know right?! It's amazing!"

I seriously didn't think it was possible to be this happy at all times yet I think Izzy does.

Drake brought the rest of the food up and we spent the rest of the night. Playing video games and let me say, I rocked at COD. And we ate lots of food. Probably the most food I've ever had in one day.
--------------------------------------------
Okay.
That chapter started out okay and just went downhill. Drake/ Master will not be nice like that very often. I will most likely be updating on Fridays, but like today I got busy yesterday. Please tell me what you think! And don't forget to point out mistakes! Thanks!

Vote

Comment!

-Maria