Chapter 4

This is what I've figured out.

Blake and Izzy LOVE country music. Especially Garth Brooks and Rascal Flatts. That's why I'm singing "me and my gang" with them in the car in the way for food. Izzy has taken a liking to me and Blake acts like an older brother when she here. And she's always here.

"Way on down to Southern Alabama with the guitars jammin' that's where we're headed straight up to Butte Montana singing' 'Lord, I was born a rambling' man'." Blake sings/says. It's kinda both.

"California to Oregon. Even New York City got one or two hillbillies ready to hit the road." Izzy and I sing.

We all sing the next part. Honestly it's my favorite part. "It's a brother and a sister kind of thang. Raise up your hands if you all wanna hang with my gang. We live to Ride. We ride to live. Me and my gang. Jump on that train. Grab hold of them reins. We're gonna rock this thang, cock this thang. Me and my gang. Yeah me and my gang."

We all laugh. Is this what it's like to have a family?  It's kinda nice. Izzy turns the music down since it was kinda on full blast as we turn into Taco Bell.

"What do you want Zoey?" Blake asked

"Uh tacos?"

They both laugh. "Seriously what do you want."

"I don't know I've never been here before."

Izzy gasps and screams "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE NEVER BEEN HERE?! BLAKE THE POOR CHILD!"

"Uh sorry?"

"Zo-Zo this is my most favorite place on earth. I will eat here everyday with you so that you can try everything on the menu." She says huffing

"Uh I'm good thanks. Let me just see the menu for a second please."

Menu is a weird word. Mennnnuuuuuuuuu. M-E-N-U. Mmmmmeeeeeeennnnnuuuuuu. Unem nemuuuuuu. Hm.

We ordered our food at the drive through. I ended up getting two soft supreme tacos and a Diet Pepsi. Blake got a giant nacho thing and a steak taco. Izzy got a box that has a hard taco, burrito thing, and whatever the special item of the month is.

"Wanna eat at the park?" Blake asked

"Yea!" I scream. I haven't been to a park in like ever. I was five last time. Maybe younger.

Blake isn't that bad as long as Izzy is around. If she's not, I usually end up with more bruises. I also found out Izzy is seventeen and Blake is eighteen. Izzy's birthday is coming up soon. They've been dating for three years. They are actually super cute together and I think they are in love.

We take our food to a picnic table and sit down. Izzy watches me as I am about I take a bite.

"Can I help you Izzy?"

"I want to see your reaction!" She says excitedly.

I laugh. "Okay okay."

I take a bite and chew slowly. Then I pretend to be in deep thought.

"Well?!"

"It's good!"

"It's better than good and you know it."

It's just a taco jeez.

"It's more than just a taco Zoey!" Oops I said that out loud?

"Your right it's amazing. Happy?"

"Yes."

Boys round here starts playing from Blake's phone. The words hadn't even started before he picked it up.