Chapter 22

I walked out onto the balcony and saw Nathan shooting hoops shirtless. My eyes wouldn't stop staring at his toned abs. I didn't even realize he stopped playing.

"Like what you see?" he asked smirking.

"Shut up." I replied smiling. "Where's Jamie?"

"Brooke came by and picked him up while you were sleeping."

"Oh ok. When is she going to bring him back?"

"Later tonight."

"Ok. Well I'm going to go take a shower." I walked inside and grabbed clothes. I turned the shower on cold when I got in. My mind kept thinking about Nathan. Once I was done, I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I reached for my clothes, but noticed they were not there. Confused, I opened the door and stuck my head out.

"Nathan?" I called out, but no answer, I walked to my bedroom door and saw it was locked. Really! "Nathan this is so not funny." I said looking around. I looked in the kitchen, but still no sign. Two can play that game.

"It's getting hot in here. I guess I could just...take off my towel." Nathan walked in with a smirk on his face.

"You could do that. I won't mind." he replied walking over to me.

"I bet you wouldn't. Where are my clothes?"

"Some where." he replied trying to look innocent.

"Fine. I will not kiss you until I get my clothes back." I said turning around.

"Alright. I will get them." he replied walking to the living room. He walked back with my clothes in his hand. I reached my hand out to grab them, but he pulled them back.

"You can't have them until you kiss me."

"Fine." I leaned up and gave him a quick peck on the lips. I grabbed the clothes and pulled away, but he grabbed my hips and crashed his lips to mine. I backed up so I was leaning on the bathroom door. I slowly out my hand on the door knob. I pulled away fast, opened the door, and then closed it. I locked it before he could get in.

"Really Hales?" he asked sounding desperate.

"Well you shouldn't of took my clothes."

--------

Once my clothes were on, I opened the door expecting to see Nathan standing there, but he wasn't. I looked in the living room, kitchen, but still no sign. I walked to our bedroom door and noticed it was cracked open. I walked in and saw Nathans' clothes that he was wearing earlier on the floor. I walked out onto the balcony and saw Nathan swimming in the pool with no clothes on.

"Really? In the pool?" I asked walking over to the pool.

"Yeah. Why not? It was hot inside the house, like you said, so I wanted to cool down."

"Ha ha funny. This is your way of messing with me."

"Is it working?" he asked smirking.

"No." I replied crossing my arms. I looked his body up and down. "Yes." I replied jumping in the pool, wrapping my arms around his neck, pressing my lips to his.

-----

Nathan and I were watching a movie while eating popcorn. My hair was still wet from our little "swim" earlier. I looked up at Nathan and smiled.

"What?" he asked looking down at me.

"Nothing...It's just I am so lucky to have you Nathan. Jamie is too. And I don't know what we would do without you." I said tears in my eyes.

Brooke's POV

"Are you sure?" I asked sitting next to Jamie on the couch.

"Yeah. I saw it with my own eyes."

"What do you mean?" I asked my eyebrows furrowed.

"I saw it in the trash when I was in the bathroom."

"I can't believe she didn't or wouldn't tell me." I said feeling hurt.

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't think she wanted anyone to know."

Haley's POV

"Don't cry Hales." Nathan said wrapping his arm around me.

"I'm sorry." I replied laying my head on his chest.

"For what?" he asked, confusion in his voice.

"There's something I need to tell you. And I don't know how to say it."

"What is it? Your freaking me out Haley."

Lucas' POV

"Are you absolutely sure it's true Brooke?"

"Yes Luke. Jamie said he saw it." Brooke said looking at me with concern.

"Why wouldn't she tell us?"

"I don't even think she told Nathan yet. Other wise we would know by now."

"Your right." I responded a lot of things running through my mind.

"I need to go talk to her." Brooke said standing up and walking out the door leaving me to my thoughts.

Brooke's POV

I got in the car as fast as I could to Nathan and Haley's house. I'm still shocked that she wouldn't tel me. I wonder how long it's been. Once I pulled in, I got out of my car and walked up their steps.

Haley's POV

"You can tell me anything." Nathan said looking at me with intense eyes.

I know I need to tell him. He has the right to know. I'm just scared he will freak out. Our relation ship is doing so good right now. I don't want to ruin that. I need to tell him sooner or later.

"What I wanted to tell you is that..." I started, but got cut off by a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it, revealing Brooke.

"Brooke? Where's Jamie?" I asked confused.

"We need to talk about..." Brooke stopped talking when Nathan walked behind me. That's strange. Why wouldn't she want Nathan to hear what she was about to say? It's probably personal, knowing Brooke.

"Babe can you go get pour us some coffee?" I asked looking at Nathan, giving him a hint that I wanted to be alone with Brooke.

"Yeah sure." he replied and walked out of the living room. I opened the door wider so Brooke could come in. Brooke walked in, looking toward the kitchen. I'm guessing to make sure Nathan wasn't eves dropping.

"Brooke what are you doing here and why isn't Jamie with you?" I asked.

"Jamie I sort of left him. I was in a big rush to get here to tell you something."

"Ok...Tell me what?"

"I know what your hiding." She said whispering so Nathan couldn't hear her.

What?!

-----

Hey peeps thanks for reading this story.. I hope your enjoying it! Sorry for not updating quickly. I hope you forgive me...so what do you think Brooke knows? Any guesses? I will update soon..would like to get more than 5 votes..so help me out here..thanks so much! Love you all