Chapter 5:Flight

They arrived at the Vongola private airport.

They were all surprised on how big it is and it clearly it shows its futuristic jets*ahemshoichi*ahemspanner*.

"Its so amazing!"one girl spoke.

"I know right!"one girl replied.

All of the students including Nezu-sensei got out of the car.

Then Boreen-sensei spoke.

"Everyone,there will be some invited people here with us!"As Boreen-sensei announced,5 people appeared.

"This girl is Miura Haru!"One girl with a black hair in Midori Elite school uniforms.

"Rokudo Mukuro and Chrome Rokudo!"Two people in pineapple hairstyles stepped forward wearing kokuyo uniforms.

The first one or Mukuro 'kufufu'd.Chrome bowed at Tsunas classmates.

"Chrome you shouldn't bow to them!"Mukuro warned Chrome.

"I'm sorry Mukuro-sama!"Chrome apologized and the both stepped back.

"And the last 2 persons are your senpais Sasagawa Ryohei and Hibari Kyoya!"Boreen said.

"EXTREEEEEME!!GOOD MORNING TO THE EXTREME!"Ryohei greeted or shouted at everyone.

"Hn"Was Hibari's reply and left.

"Okay now you should all  be on board cause well be leaving in 5 minutes.

The students agreed and and entered the magnificent plane.

"Sugoi!Everything here is are luxurious!"One student exclaimed.

"Hmm...My parents work in Vongola Corps and have very high positions,I wouldn't be surprised!"Exclaimed Mochida.

"Now everyone please take your seats and keep silent because the Vongola Decimo is sleeping in his room."The pilot announced.

"Wow, the Vongola Decimo is with us!"One girl squealed.

"I'll make him mine when he sees me!"Another girl squealed.

"I'll befriend him so I can get a position at the Vongola corps!"one boy announced.

While all of them are chating,the pilot spoke.

"Good Morning classmates of Decimo,please take your seats and we will practice the safety rules!"the pilot spoke.

After many minutes the pilot finished explaining.

"Everyone there are 3 sections in this plane,if your hungry you can  go to the 1st floor and there you can find all the food you want,in the second floor are the entertainment room and you can go there if your bored.But this us a warning,you can't go to the 3rx because its VIP and only for decimo's friends and guardians!"

After the pilot spoke everyone went to the first and second section and enjoyed themselves.

"Hey who is decimo,I mean the pilot said he was our classmate?"one student asked.

"Yeah"they kept wondering who is decimo from their classmates.

After many hours they reached the Italy.

"Everyone please take your seats and fasten your seatbelts because were now landing!"The pilot announced.

Everyone sat and and waited for the plane to land.

After the plane landed everyone got out with their luggages.

"Is everyone here already"asked Nezu.

"Sensei,Dame-Tsuna and his friends are not present here!"Misaki answered.

"Hm.they better be not slacking and still in the plane."Nezu said.

Everyone kept chatting until the pilot spoke.

"Everyone keep silent because were now introducing to all of you Vongola Decimo and his guardians!"the pilot announced and everyone's attention are caught.

"OMG,they will gonna introduce to us Decimo!"the girls squealed and all are excited.

7 people came down and and all the students jaw dropped from the shock from the people they will see.

Hello guys was it good?

I'm trying to make it from updating now cause I can't update next week (maybe just like I said whatever happens I'm active).

Please comment, vote and share for this story.

Also please follow me in wattpad....

Pleas keep on reading and spread the word...

Ja ne...