Chapter 7:The Start Of The Torturing

Yo yo yo Minna-San.I'm really happy for the votes,comments and follows.

I really appreciate all of it.Please continue supporting. I'm really happy also today cause I won in a science quiz bee and I'm hyped up more because of the reads on this story so thank you minna-san...

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

As the thirty minute ride was done,the limos reached a magnificent mansion deep in a forest.

Reborn signaled them to come down and they quickly followed.

The gigantic doors of the mansion opened and a old man with six other people came out.

"Reborn,You came so fast!"The old man greeted Reborn.

"Of course Nono, I wouldn't waste all of my time In these fools!"Reborn responded.

"So how's Tsunayoshi-kun?"Nono asked.

Before Reborn could respond to Nono's question Nezu interrupted.

"Hey you old geezer,were currently at the middle of entering the mansion and you interrupted!"Nezu spoke harshly at Nono.

Reborn clicked his hand as Nono's guardians dragged Nezu to a corner.

Sounds of whips and metal bard are heard.

After all the sounds,a bruised up Nezu came.

"Hey Nezu,respect the Nono.He's the one who organized and sponsored this field trip.Do it again and your dead!"Reborn warned as Nezu never stopped shivering.

"Okay so how is he?"Nono continued his question.

Reborn signaled Tsuna and his guardians to go out.

They approached Nono and they bowed.Tsuna's still shocked from the happenings was more shocked at what happened.

"Grandpa I missed you!"Tsuna hugged Timoteo and hugged him back.

"Do they know your secret?"Nono asked.

"Yes grandpa!"Tsuna responded.

"Oi dame-Tsuna,why are you hugging the Vongola Nono?Give some respect!"One of the students shouted at Tsuna.

"B*stard!!Did you forget that Juudaime is the Vongola Decimo???"Gokudera fumed and was ready to blow up the boy.

"Hayato!"Tsuna calmly stopped Gokudera and upon hearing this he quickly obeyed like a good dog.

"Well I'll properly introduce myself!"Nono spoke.

"I am Vongola Nono and this is my guardians.I am the owner of the Vongola Corps. and this is my grandson and next to me Tsunayoshi-kun and his guardians!"Nono gladly announced.

Now they have no reason to not to believe.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Guys thank you again for the reads,votes and follows.

Pls share this stories to your friends.

Also thanks for the follows there.

Woo...Just finished a contest and now exams are coming up.

***********************
****************
*********
****

So what will happen to them?What will happen next?

Will there be more revelations?

Find out on the next chapter!!!!