Chapter 8:The girl in the closet.

Previously...

"Do they know your secret?"Nono asked.

"Yes grandpa!"Tsuna responded.

"Oi dame-Tsuna,why are you hugging the Vongola Nono?Give some respect!"One of the students shouted at Tsuna.

"B*stard!!Did you forget that Juudaime is the Vongola Decimo???"Gokudera fumed and was ready to blow up the boy.

"Hayato!"Tsuna calmly stopped Gokudera and upon hearing this he quickly obeyed like a good dog.

"Well I'll properly introduce myself!"Nono spoke.

"I am Vongola Nono and this is my guardians.I am the owner of the Vongola Corps. and this is my grandson and next to me Tsunayoshi-kun and his guardians!"Nono gladly announced.

Now they have no reason to not to believe.

------------------------------------------------------

After the shocking revelations the students are now heading to their respective rooms.

All are excited and happy because of the news that Reborn gave them.

Flashback...

"Minna-san!"Reborn greeted and everybody listened.

"for three days before we start classes we will take a tour in famous landmarks in Italy and Vongola Mansion!"

With that announcement, everybody cheered.All were very excited.Little did they know what will really happen on those 3 days.

End of Flashback...

Away from the rooms of the class,Tsuna and his guardians are talking inside his office.

"I wonder what kind of torture is Reborn-gonna do?"Gokudera spoke.

"I don't know. Maybe its really more hellish than the other tutortures!"Tsuna said and every one nodded.

They had a little talk for a while and went to their respective private rooms.

1st day...

The bells rang signaling all yo wake up.The students quickly stood up and went to the bathrooms.

All the students are rushing to be not humiliated,everyone except for a certain brunette who sleeps soundly and got women up by a large green mallet.

"Reborn.why did you do that for???"Tsuna complained.

"Get up dame-Tsuna and proceed to the training room!"Reborn ordered as a smirk formed on his face.

Tsuna thought of this one as the torturing plan and shivered on what will happen.

He removed his shirt and went to shower.

After he bathed he put on his towel and went out of the bathroom.

His intuition running up that there was someone hiding inside the closet.