Chapter 6:Dame-Tsuna is the What???

Guys,I'll try to make this chapter funny.Thank you for the votes and follows everyone...

Pls keep reading and vote for this chapter pls.I decided to join this to Wattys2015 for Filipinos.

Please spread the word and vote this story.

Now on with the story...

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪88♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Previously...

"Everyone keep silent because were now introducing to all of you Vongola Decimo and his guardians!"the pilot announced and everyone's attention are caught.

"OMG,they will gonna introduce to us Decimo!"the girls squealed and all are excited.

7 people came down and and all the students jaw dropped from the shock from the people they will see...

Chapter 6

7 people came down of the plane in suits.

The class and Nezu were all surprise to his Dame student and his friends in suits.

"First I will introduce Decimos Guardians!"The pilot announced.

"The self proclaimed right hand man,Gokudera Hayato,the storm guradian!"The announcer said and everyone laughed.

"Hey I'm not self proclaimed.I am indeed Juudaime's right hand man!"Hayato complained to the speaker.

"Sorry Hayato-sama but that was the instructions written on the program!"the announcer defended.

"Who wrote that???"Hayato asked while still fuming.

"Reborn-sama!"the pilot answered and Hayato shut his mouth immediately.

"The Vongola's guardian, Yamamoto Takeshi!"Takeshi just smiled brightly at them and the girls blushed.

"Rokudo Mukuro and Chrome Dokuro as the Vongola half mist guardians!"Everyone was in awe also because the two were also guardians.

"Sasagawa Ryohei as the Sun Guardian!"everyone can't believe that the 'EXTREME' boxing club captain is also a guardian.

"Lambo Bovino as the lightning guardian!"everyone was also shocked that a kid like him is a guardian.

"And the strongest guardian of all,the cloud guardian Hibari Kyoya!"

'Wow,even the scary prefect is also a guardian!"the students murmured.

"Hey what is Dame-Tsuna doing there?Hey dame-Tsuna come here!"Mochida said and earned a glare at the guardians.

"*clearsthroat*Now for the Vongola Decimo, Sawada Tsunayoshi-sama!"and every staff and gurafians clapped.

"Whaat??Dame-Tsuna is the whaaat???"All the student the students chorused which ticked off the skylark.

"That's correct.I am the Decimo!"Tsuna announced.

"Hey dame-Tsuna,what kind of joke is this!"Nezu angrily said which ticked off Tsuna's guardians.

Yamamoto quickly got behind Nezu and pointed his sword at Nezu's neck.

Everyone was surprised by this action but the guardians were not.

Nezu withdrawed but Mochida still won't buy the truth.

"Hey dame-Tsuna stop joking around there or I'll surely beat you up!"Mochida warned and try to approach Tsuna.

While walking he tripped on a dog poop and tripped his face on another one too.

Everyone kept laughing even the guardians.

Tsuna glared at his guardians to stop laughing which they gladly obeyed.

While on the guardians side...

Two pineapples are laughing...

"Kufufufu!"Mukuro is doing his sinister laugh.

"That's what you get for messing with boss!"

Back to reality...

6 limos parked.5 black and one white and men in black suits appeared.

"Everyone form 2 lines for the boys and the same for the girls.As for the guests also one line and Decimo and his guardians may now proceed to the the limo!"Reborn now and not dressed as Boreen commanded.

"Hm.And why should we listen to a little kid like you!"one bully of Tsuna said.

"Oh so you do defy me?"Reborn said.

'You just dug your own grave bud!'

Tsuna and his guardians thought.

Reborn turned Leon into a gun and shot a special bullet at the boy.

The boy fell unconscious and everyone gasped except for you know who's.

"Your lucky I didn't kill cause dame-Tsuna here will be depressed!"He glanced at Tsuna and smirked and earned a glare from Tsuna.

"But you will be tortured by nightmares for three days.Too much for my plans!"and everyone shivered.

Reborn signaled them to enter and they quickly followed in the fear of getting shotted.

At the unconscious boys dream...

"Aaaaaahhhhhh help me,dame-Tsuna is going to kill meeee!!!"the boy exclaimed as he was being chased by a HDWM Tsuna with a sadistic smile.

~~~~~~~~~~••••••=€_^°_|=€°'=¢€=~×|°<€

Ciao Suu minna!"

Did you like the chapter?

I hope you do!!!

Well anyways,share this to everyone you know.I'm entering this story to Wattys2015.

Please comment vote share and follow please...

Read the next chapters to known what will happen...

Ja ne!!!