Chapter XVI: Red haired God

Alois

Where am I.?

What is this feeling?

What is this warmth?

Is this heaven?

Am I dead?

I felt no ache... no pain.. no exhaustion. ..

Is this what it feels like to die?

Then it's pretty dumb to fear death... This calming feeling and peaceful atmosphere... I want to stay here forever.

Heh. I'm pretty useless.. ending up dead whilst promising to protect those two. It's quite depressing.

"Hey... brat. How long are you gonna lay down there... and what are you doing in my room?!"

Huh?

Room?

"You dumbass. ..! Are you deaf or something. ?!"

who is this obnoxious man. ?

He's too noisy...

"Oi... This obnoxious man as you call it can pretty easily snap you soul in a half!....now tell me how did you end up in my private sanctuary! ! !"

The harsh words does not matter.. but it made my eyes snapped open..not because he pretty much yelled at me.. but because even if he obviously is fuming... The way he spoke... that full of authority... made me feel hot! And what the hell!  He can read my mind!!!

"Glad your not deaf.,, now answer me. Your life depends in your answer."

My eyes met with the white room I was currently in. The room was simple. White ceilings.  White walls. Black carpet? Which I was currently lying in and black queen sized bed with a woman with beautiful red hair. "Wait how did I end up here?!"

"That's what I'm asking you, aren't I?" The woman spoke.. wait-

"Your not a woman ? How can that be?" The woman glared at me making me gulped and crawl away slightly from him. Well, slightly- because I'm in a corner right now.

"You. Who are you!"  The man ask. He reach for his Red hair and cleared it away from his face. Revealing the unearthly beauty of his face. He had a honey-purple pair of eyes.. His orb is too light making it seems lively and sparkly. It's clear as well. Framed with long dark lashes. His pink lips looks soft..and shaped more beautifuly than anyone I've ever met, considering I met plenty of different beautiful creatures. His nose is perfectly sculpted matching his perfect strong jaw. He has this aura that clearly says angelic yet it feels like his more dangerous. He has sun-kissed skin that is quite flawless for a man. He's scarlet red hair is quite long, reaching his powerful chest. He has broad shoulder with equally powerful arms yet his fingers looks feminine.  

Seeing him like this made my heart tremble.. not from fear but from lust. . Hah! Maybe that's  because I am sexually frustrated.  Gee. Living as a virgin..then die as a virgin..

"Your much dumber than I thought."

Ack!  I totally forgot about his questions!

" forget it. I'm stuck in this room and it's good having another one than just being alone... anyway- your not dead yet if your here... your merely unconscious. " I can't speak. Because If I did. I might end up embarrassing myself in front of this gorgeous creature.

"My name is Maverick.  Who are you." He ask again while staring at me intently.  He doesn't look angry but the way his looking at me made me squirmed at my seat which was the carpet I was sprawled at.

"Answer me! Dammit! " he yelled making me flinch. He sigh and shift his hard gaze away from me. He has this faraway look that made me feel sad.."I'm Alois...nice to me-meet you.." I mumbled shyly.  I expect him to scold at me yet he did what I hadn't expected.

He turned his first gaze towards me- but instead of hard look. His eyes softened and smiled at me.

Yet....
Earlier, even though he's yelling at me. Mad at me.

And even now...

Even though  he smiling  with those bright eyes...

I can't helped but noticed that he's just an empty shell.

The red haired god lacks what makes people special...

He lacks...

Feelings and Emotions..

It made me want to reach for him.. hold him..

Could it be possible for me?

To fill this empty soul?