Chapter XXVII: Necromancer

Third person PoV:
.
.
.
.
.
The night was silent.. not even the chirp of crickets nor the croack of the frogs can be heard. The owl guarding the forest was watching down the forest floor. Its large eyes scanned the surrounding as if it was awaiting something to happen. But what it was, the bird was not prepared.

The nocturnal bird watching the night released a strangled screech as three cloak figure emerged from the left side of the tree it was perched on.

The first figure raised its hidden face towards the noise. He grinned and licked his lips as if imaging a good treat for his empty stomach, which he was truly thinking at the moment.

A low growl can be heard coming from the man who was now walking towards his pray. The owl, sensed the incoming danger, flapped its wing and tried to fly away but the man moved so fast and jumped, he jumped so high he was able to grab the bird. The bird squirmed violently trying to free from the man's grasp. The man landed gracefully on his feet to the ground; still holding the squirming owl. He lifted it and offered it to the other two who was watching the scene. The second figure waved his hands dismissively, and utter - "Ulka. I told you earlier to have your meal but you refused stubbornly. If you had told me, you prefer it much raw, I would have prepared it as you like. " the other one just nod at what the man beside him said, still trying to figure out whether to chastised Ulka as well.

Ulka laughed "Now, where is the fun in that. ? I want to hunt my own food... it's fun watching them struggle and tremble in fear. They knew they'll die yet they still clung onto this so called hope. It's fun crushing them like bugs." The man laughed evilly as he encircled his hands at the neck of the Squirming owl. He squished it's air passage way and end it's life like that. The others just shook their heads and watched as Ulka have his supper. They knew better than to interfere.

After the disgusting show of consuming his prey; Ulka stood straight., his hands dripping with blood. He lift his cloak and shrugged it off of his shoulders, revealing the man's slender figure. He stood 5'6 tall. His hair as white as snow is hanging above his shoulder, he has pale skin like that of a dead man's. His small round face shows innocence but the crazed look in his dark bluish eyes state otherwise. He has small button nose that surely matched his feminine features. He's pale lips turned Into an evil smirk as he reached for his hair and pull it into a bun.
"Damn that annoying vampire. Because of his barrier - the demons we sent were all toast and the ones left were all dead. Those weaklings were already down just because of that one arrow. And now they sent us here to do the unfinished job. And what's worse, we didn't even know what kind of spell was used to deflect it. It seems that the demons were it's target that's why Allheilm remained safe. I still wish the bastard should have died along with those useless trash." Ulka grumbled under his breath. The other two just shook their heads to show their disapproval.

"He's your other half Ulka- ..
Wishing him dead will not bring any good to you. " the man warned Ulka.

But the latter continued his ranting. It's as if he didn't hear the man's words...."Then Faith! Faith made us weak! She divided our souls and create another life out of it! Weakening us to control us! Our race was not meant to give life. We took lives. That's what strengthen us. Yet here comes another annoying person, he interfered to the way of our living, that crow! ! That Damn crow forbids us from taking what's suppose to be for us- the necromancer. Those bugs.! Fredrick!, let me kill them all. When my queen awakened I know she won't let it happen again. She'll let us free from our bindings."

The man, Ulka called as Fredrick grinned at Ulka. He's anticipation of what it would be like after they free their Mother, out of the seal will surely grant them what they want.
Fredrick look at Ulka who was now blabbering, and then his gaze traveled at his other half, Lirick who remained silent at the background. He lift his hands, and reached for Lirick who was watching his movement .

Lirick held his hands towards Fredrick, Fredrick reached for his slender hands and pulled him against his chest. Lirick sigh as he snuggled at Fredricks' chest.
All i wish is for us to live in peace. To live free. With Lirick beside him.. anywhere doesn't matter. Fredrick thought to himself.

He tightened his hold at the most important being to him whilst Lirick did the same.

A few minutes of doing nothing, a loud screeched tore through the silence of the night. The three man standing at the forests straightened theirselves with a grin. Ulka reached for his daggers and cast a spell that cloaked his scent. Fredrick took off his clothes, revealing his muscular body. He towered over the two man at his 6'3 height. His dark hair was cut short. He has thick brows and deep almond eyes. His nose is a little crooked yet it looks good on him. His lips as red as blood, completely opposite to his pale skin. He's wearing a pair of black tee shirt and a fitted jeans with his black combat boots. He then turned his attention to the smaller man beside him. He gently took off the cloak off of Liricks' shoulder, revealing the small face of the man. Lirick has large pair of grey eyes ;framed with dark lashes. His long hair dark as Fredricks'. A smile made its way at his red lips. Fredrick lowered his head until their lips is just inch apart, then slowly, sensually, Fredrick kissed Lirick. The smaller man moaned at the sensation... savoring the others essence. The essence the two shared was the way of survival, they are one, without their halves they'll die. They share their life.

Fredrick pulled away from Lirick and watched as the man licked his lower lip. He's gaze never leaving Liricks' face. Liricks eyes was fully dilated as his nostrils flared with lust. Fredrick chuckled at his lovers turned on expression. It surely made him hard.

"Gee. Do that kind of thing after we find the tomb!" Ulka grumbled as he broke the sensual atmosphere hanging around the air. He then reached for the book hidden inside his pocket and gave it to the panting Lirick. He smirked as he watched the dazed look of the smaller man still concentrated at Fredricks, he then clapped his hands to get the attention of the two. Then they move to their respective position.

"Now.. let's start this party. The banshee is already calling for us." Ulka grinned at that. The banshee is the rotten apple at the vampires soldiers. The screech is the signal for them to make thir move. Ulka smirked. For Him, everything needs to bring him thrill. To make him feel alive. He's a sadist and a masochist. He wants pain the same way as his want to inflict it to the others.

Lirick and Fredrick stood beside him. They were facing three different directions- Fredrick facing the east, Ulka at the west and Lirick at the north.

"Let us look for our Mothers' tomb... remember... If any of us found it. We should notify the other by lighting a flare. Do you understand. ? No one will touch it until the other two is not there. That tomb may have a spell casted on it. Without Three of us., the seal is deemed dangerous. " Fredrick warned the two. Ulka just waved him off while Lirick nod at his words. After the short exchanged words... The three necromancer made their move to find the sealed tomb.

Phoebes tomb.