Love

"I'm glad youre here. I dont even know  what i'd do if these situation worsened." Bryan stated as he washed his bloody hands. Weve been curing and helping the wounded.

"I'm glad too." I muttered before turning around to leave. My shoulder slump as i started to walk away.

"Thank you, Alois. For everything." Bryan said. I stopped dead on my tracks.... not really expecting those words. I've never done a thing to deserve such gratitude. "My sister and I wont ever make it alive without you. I wouldnt get this far if i'm on my own."

My heartclench at that. "I've never done anything, bry. I let your sister die. And now I've took lives again." I muttered as tears drip from my eyes down to my cheek.

"You save us. You gave us strength. I never hated you for it. Because you know what? My sister and i love you as a brother. A real family who's always there to care of us. These..." he gestured around us. "Is not your fault. I'm glad I met you and I'm forever grateful that you brought me here. I wouldnt have met my mate. You save my life over and over again. I know... if Macy is here... she'll probably smack you because youre always blaming yourself. Youre a good guy... always there to help another. But its your turn to be happy now. You have to. Both for macy and I. Okay?" Bryan stated...

"Thanks. I'll be going now." I said.  Not looking back at him. Those words somehow lifted some of my guilts... i felt a little better.

I walk towards the open field and sigh. I have to go back to Maverick.

I closed my eyes and conjured a portal... picturing the place i wanted to go... i felt myself being taken from a place to another.

I opened my eyes as i felt the familiar touch of wind at the dragons realm... the presence of the dragons soul itself was shrouding the entire realm, bringing such a calming and peaceful feeling.

I found myself watching the grass and the flowers swaying and dancing with the wind. The trees and animals singing. Two moons, interlapping each other. The place looks magical.

And from afar, you can see a large palace made of blazing red and blue gems.. it sparkled as the light from the moon brought it an ethereal glow. The place is quite though. No supers walking around... not even fairies.

I sigh again... why did i not went to the palace instead?

But

Then... i felt my skin tingle as the familiar process of teleportation took its place without my consent. I gasped as i felt the gust of wind, mixing with the tingles of electricity touch my skin.

I felt dizzy and found myself falling, i closed my eyes waiting to hit the ground but i was surrounded by a familiar warmth and a muscular arm encircling my waist.

I opened my eyes only to be met by the very same pair of purple eyes that i long to see. My lips trembled as relief and joy filled my heart. I can never forgive myself from hurting him. But seeing him alive and well is enough to lift the remaining guilt inside my chest.

"How have you been, love?" He ask softly, his eyes twinkling and a small smile gracing his red lips. His red hair cascaded down his shoulder. He still looks perfect.

I lift my trembling hands and gently cup his face. He closed his eyes as he lean to my touch making me sob. I pulled him into a hug, clinging desperately at his big frame. He gently rub my back in soothing circles, i hicupped and my shook slightly. I felt his face nuzzle into my hair and felt his kiss atvthe side of my face making me sigh contentedly.

"I'm sorry, i worried you." He whispered softly. I shook my head.

Why is he apologizing when i am the one who hurt him? Why is he so kind?

"I... I should be the one to apologize. I hurt you... i never want to hurt you!" I cried my heart out as he cooed at me. I sniffle and held him tightly, afraid to let go.

"Love, you cant hurt me. My body heals no matter what kind of wound is inflicted to it. The obsidian is made of poison thats why if has weakened my body. But i cannot die no matter what. Stop blaming and hurting yourself. I'm here and I am fine." He said soothingly. He lowered himself and kissed me gently. His lips so soft and he taste so sweet, it made my knees go weak. I gasp as i felt his hands in my thigh,near my lower body part. He took the chance and plunge his tongue inside my mouth. He suck my tongue making me moan.

He then pulled back and stare at my face intensely making my face hit up.

"You really are stunning, love. I cant wait to finally make love with you. But not now. You and I needs to take a nap. You looks like youre about to collapse in exhaustion. " he muttered before pulling me along with him towards his room...  i let him do what he wants...too tired to even say anything so i just nod my head and allow him to do whatever he wants to. When we entered our room, he step inside, i follow behind him and enter the room aswell.
He then lie down the bed and pat the space beside him. I took a step and made my way towards him and lie down aswell.

He pulled me closed and i snuggle my face against his chest... i took a deep breath, loving his scent befote closing my eyes and letting myself drift to sleep.

"I love you." I mumbled and hear his chuckle and a soft "I love you, too."