His Side

Hi! Guys! sorry for the late/slow update! Gomene 😯 I have to study. Oh well here is my update. And I dedicate this to alohaa_tiana808! thanks for the comments! Arigatou!

Third Person's POV
"A-Ayato-kun, I---" she started but was cut off by Ayato.

"Hey, Yui, do you by any chance..uh...." he said, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

"Umm...can you please say it again, Ayato-kun? I didn't understand what you said."

"Uh...it's fine. You go first. What do you want to tell me?" Ayato said, already losing the courage to ask her.

"Oh..umm..d-doyoulikesomeone?" she blurted in a sec. , blushing as she got the courage to look straight in his eyes.

Ayato seemed surprised but recovered quickly. He then noticed Yui blushing and he smiled. ' D*mn, Chichinasi. Don't blush. You're making it hard for me to not grab you and keep you in my arms forever.'

"Well, yeah. I do like no, love a girl. Though she doesn't know that I love her.

" O-oh...C-can I ask you who's the lucky vampire or human girl that caught your eyes, Ayato-kun?" Yui said, feeling her chest tighten at the sudden thought that Ayato is in love with another girl.

" You'll find out tomorrow night!" Ayato grinned.

Somehow, she managed to say " T-then g-gambatte ne, Ayato-kun!"

'Why am I feeling like this? What is this feeling? Isn't this what I wanted? To see Ayato-kun happy? So even if I'm not the one for him I'll still have to be happy, right?'

" Yui! Chichinasi! Hey! "Ayato snapped her out of her thought.

" Huh? What did you say, Ayato-kun?" she asked.

" Tch. I said it's my turn to ask you."

" Oh, g-gomen.."

" As I was saying, do you, too, like someone?" Ayato asked.

She looked up to see Ayato seriously stared at her. She shivered.

Before she answers she smiled then said "Yes. But I think I don't have a chance with him. So I think I'll just keep this to myself." she answered trying not to cry.

"Oh, okay! Let's go to the fountain!"
Ayato said then dragged Yui to follow him.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Ayato's POV

When Yui asked me if I like someone my whole body froze but I managed to answer her question. Then, when it is my time to asked her I could feel it in her voice that she sounds hurt whoever this man is. He is so lucky that Yui likes him. I'll make sure that he's gonna pay for what he did to her.

I'll make Yui fall in love with me so she can forget about that b*st*rd of a man.

I love Yui! I love her more than anything in the world. I love her so much that the first time I realized my feelings for her, I actually locked her inside my room for two whole months just so my brothers can't touch nor see her. (Lianne: Too possessive! So obsessed! Ayato: Hey! I'm not! I just want her to be beside me! And..besides, you are the one writing, aren't ya? That means I'm innocent! Lianne: W-well...you're..you're right. A-anyways, let's go back to the story. Ayato: Stupid, Author. Why did you even edited this? Lianne: Y-You don't need to know! Bleh! 😝)

I'll do anything for her! Anything!
I love her so much that it hurts me to see her cry.

I love her since the day we met where she thought I'm dead because my heart doesn't beat and when our eyes met I was stunned with her crimson locks, her slightly curled blonde hair and the sweet, sweet smell of her blood since then I started falling in love with her.

Now, I'll make sure that I will give her all she wants. I promise that.

Tomorrow night is the night that I have been waiting for. Just wait for me, Chichinasi. I'll confess my love for you!

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Hey, guys! Thanks for reading this fanfic!😊😊

Thanks again for all of you especially alohaa_tiana808!

Just so you know guys I love ya all! 😊😊

(Edited)

~Lianne