Her Confession

Dedicated to @demon-freak
@Nalueremika and @ MsNightStep

Hi! So sorry for not updating soon:( Oh,and yeah I forgot you can call me LJ or Lianca or Jade.

So this is the next chappie:

Chapter 4: Her Confession

" A-ayato-kun.....I ...... I feel the same way....." I said blushing.

I looked up to see Ayato-kun is blushing as well. He's so cute! I giggled.

" W-what...What's funny?" he asked, still blushing.

" Nothing...It's nothing....." I whispered.

He really is so cute when he's blushing. He doesn't want others to see him getting embarrassed.

" So, Yui...when did you start liking me?" he asked.

His blush becomes darker and I think mine too.

My heart then started beating really fast. I then zoned out, getting nervous.

"Hey, Yui. Hey! "Ayato-kun snapped me out of my reverie.

"S-sorry, Ayato-kun.. I.. umm.. " I started, still blushing.

"Yes? " was all he said, urging me to continue.

" Um.. d-do you still remember when you threw me in the pool?" I asked, in which he nodded.

"O-okay....so when you threw me, I then started flailing my arms and I called for you for help, telling you I can't swim. As I was drowning, I was also slowly sinking but you jumped into the pool and saved me but before that you kissed me and bit me.....and when you brought us back to the floor and you walk away.... I felt some butterflies in my stomach..... And my heart skipped a beat... I'm always telling myself that it's nothing so I should just ignore it...but as I kept seeing you my heart always skips a beat....And when I went to Laito-kun for help, he told me that I'm in love with you." I said, having the courage to look straight into his eyes.

I saw his face darkened at the mention of his brother but it was quickly replaced by his sudden smirk.
" So, does this mean we're together?" he asked, then I started to blush again.

" Wh-what?! You still have to court me.." I told him, then he frowned.
"What is it?"

" You don't have any parents." he said, smirking.

"....W-well Reiji can be my father and Laito will be my mother." I exclaimed, not even thinking what I have just said.

Ayato-kun started laughing, holding his stomach.

"Hahahaha! Laito, mother?! hahahahha! You are amazing yui!" He said, chuckling. " Hey Laito---I mean, Yui's mom! "

" Hey! I'm not going to participa--Owww!" Reiji smacked him on the head " It hurts...."

" Of course it does....Do you want to get another?" Reiji asked, sarcastically.

Laito just shook his head. Reiji turned to look at me"Yui, we gladly accept the offer of being your parents.Am I right, Laito?"

"Uh..yes...of course..I'm honored!" he said, sarcastically.

The others minus Reiji, laughed.

" Oii! Komori's! Let's go!" said kanato and Subaru." Come! Let's eat!"

We all went to the table that was set and eat.

As we were laughing, chatting and having fun, I can't help but feel as if someone is watching us. Then I reminded myself that I just worry too much. I shook my head to remove the uneasiness that I'm feeling and told myself that everything is just fine.

??? POV

I watched as they went to the table and started having fun. Laughing, talking with each other, teasing one another and so on.

I smirked.

Yes. Laugh all you want and be careless.

This might be one of the last happy memories you have with her because soon...

Soon those laughter will be replaced by sorrows and I would be the one laughing and looking down on all of you.

I can't wait for that day to come!

I chuckled.

This is it for today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, wait....who is that someone and what will he/she do?

Comment down and Vote ^_^ Arigatou Gozaimasu!

~Lianne

(Edited)