Madeira

Okay. So I may have promised you some things so I'm really really really really really really sorry.

So please forgive me. I'm really busy. So that'swhy.

Okay so here's the next chappie!!!

Chapter 11: Madeira

Third Person's POV

Ayato and Yui both looked shocked to see Cordelia. They don't know what to say. Are they dreaming or something? They both thought.

Ayato was the first one to recover.

" How in the world you are still alive?! " yelled ayato really pissed

Cordelia just smiled at him. But it was not that sincere smiles. It was a creepy smile.

"Answer me!!! " this time ayato yelled more pissed

"How you say? Well let's just say as long as Yui is alive I will still be alive." Cordelia said, the creepy on her lips still visible

"You're kidding! You're not telling the truth. " ayato said getting even more pissed off

"A-ayato-kun, p-please.... " Yui was cut off by Cordelia's frightening laughter

"Hahahahaha! You cannot believe in what I'm saying? Why? Because you really love Yui? Hahahaha! Pathetic love. You do not look like a vampire to me anymore. You are a disgrace in this family." Cordelia spat"Now it's time to make her feel pain. Madeira, do it now"

The woman, named Madeira, turn to look at Cordelia.

"As you wish, mistress. "Madeira said then looked at yui"Aww... such a fine young human girl you are yui- sama. What a pretty face you have there. How about me? Do you think I'm pretty too? " Madeira smiled. " Do you think I'm more prettier than you? Answer me! "

"Uhhh... ummm... y-yes. " Yui said stuttering

Madeira's Smile turned into a creepy smile.

"For being honest... I shall give you a reward. Yui-sama"

"What do you mean by th----" Yui was cut off when her body slam into the door hard.

"Ugghh!😖"Yui groaned.

"Yui! D*mn you! I'll kill you! " ayato yelled then run off to Yui.

"Madeira, do it. " Cordelia commanded

"Yes, mistress. Sa I evig uoy siht desruc uoy lliw ylwols leef niap dna eid yllufniap. Won nugeb! Eve! Yui -sama! " yelled Madeira. Then a blinding light appeared.

" Aaahhh!!! "

"Yui!!!!! "

After the blinding light disappeared ayato found Yui laying on the ground not moving.

"Yui! "Ayato yelled then run into her and carried her bridal style. " Reiji! Laito! Kanato! Shuu! Subaru! "

Time skip

"So what did you found out about that Madeira? " ayato asked getting mad

"Unfortunately Madeira is a demon. She serves Cordelia without nothing in return. But I think she has a secret and we must find out about it. She seems familiar. " reiji said"well, Yui is okay now. But she needs to rest. So that she can restore her energy. Also we need to take care of her and we have decided that you should be the one to take care of her since you know. "

" ok. Fine. " ayato said smiling happily

Ayato walked out of reiji's room to see Yui.

"So guys.... we need to find out about Madeira. So here's the plan. "

Okay! So guys. I'm really really really sorry for not updating soon. How long has it been? How many months?

Please do not hate me.

Comment down what you think of the chapter.

And also please vote.

I hope you all still are waiting go me to update.

And if you guys really waited for that long..... then I'm so glad to have readers like you guys!

I dedicate this to Nalueremika

NerdyTsunDerE02

tiarla

alohaa_tiana808

MimiParks101

buttercup0204

Atsuko_Mikako

Lunar_Ship

Miki_Kamishiro

1Freak-Show

heartshooterstories

naivelijah

LunaNarumi

Frozen-Figure

BelleVang

OtakuKaneki550

Mlpfandombliss56

Of course my cousins

JustineIvan6

JessGanzo

CrystalJoy8

DanaLykaGanzo

And many more

Thank you so much guys!!!! ^-^

(Oh. And by the way Madeira in the media)

So that's all! Bye! ^-^