His Confession

Hi guys! Gomenasai! :( Really! I felt bad! My parents were not in our house and I had a lot of works done in the house. So I'm really really sorry! So this is the next chapter! Hope you like this guys! 😊😊

Chapter 3: His Confession
Dedicated to buttercup0204
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ayato's POV

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

There's nothing to worry about you're just going to confess to her, Ayato.
'But what if she doesn't feel the same way? What will you do?'
It's okay even if she doesn't feel the same way. The more important thing is I'll confess to her.

Knock. Knock.

"Coming"

"Uh...Yui...I need to tell you something..."I said then grabbed her.

"A-Ayato-kun, wait a second," she said struggling.

" Just let me show and tell you something. Please." I pleaded.

She stopped struggling so I continue to drag her.

Silence.

When we're at the fountain. I looked at the decorations, the table, the music even the food. So, I just have to confess to her.

I sighed. I looked at her and saw that she is confused. I coughed and she turned to look at me.

" Yui...you are the only one for me. Yui Komori, I LOVE YOU. It's okay if you don't feel the s---"

" Since when did you start liking or loving me, Ayato-kun?" she asked. you can see that she is still confused-shocked.

" Remember when you thought that I was dead?" she nods, " I was so lost in my mind that I didn't even know that I grabbed you by the waist and lied you on the sofa. That is why I always keep you away from my brothers because I don't want them to touch or bite you. " I told her.

" Ayato-ku--" I cut her off.

" it's okay, Yui. I just want to confess to you. I know you don't feel the sa--"

" Ayato-kun, I..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi! So sorry I know I should have updated sooner. Gomen :(
.
.
.

~Lianne