Introduction

Third Person POV

Bandit is 15 years old and in a band. The bands title is The Scarlet Daggers. She plays Bass for the band but she can play so many other instruments.
Bandit Lee Way was born May 27, 2009 to Gerard Arthur Way and Lindsey Ann Way or just Lyn-Z.
Both her mother and father are in the music industry so it's only logical that Bandit would be as well. Her father was the lead singer in a band titled My Chemical Romance and later a solo artist and Lyn-Z was the bassist in the band Mindless Self Indulgence. So of course it was natural and expected when she joined a band as a bassist and supporting vocals. That girl could sing and scream she was the real emo queen. Her band mostly consisted of boys, her cousin.  Mikey Ways son, Alex. Yes her father was close with most of his former band mates but, they still were not talking to Bob. Frank Iero has two daughters Cherry and Lily along with two sons Miles and Jack, Ray Toro had a daughter a few years after Bandit was born they named her May and a few years after May he had a son Casey, and Mikey Way had a son and daughter three years apart the first one a boy, Alex and then his daughter Layla. It would be convenient to say Bandit was an only child but that would not be true she had two younger brothers Antony and Cameron and a little sister on the way, Helena.
Bandit was always in trouble and grandma Way always said she acted a lot like her uncle Mikey when he was a kid with all schemes and plans she did. Her room was the basement no one ever went down there except her. Her brothers always snuck down there to mess with her but ended up being the ones who were messed with.
Bandit was smart she skipped several years in school, and she was a musical protege. She could read music. She was in show choir, regular choir, orchestra, chamber orchestra, marching band, symphonic concert band, and district band. For band in school she played Trombone. For orchestra she played Violin. She was a first Soprano she could even sing the low Alto part but she preferred the higher notes.
____________________________________
HEY I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE WHO HAS ARTISTIC ABILITIES WOULD BE WILLING TO DRAW BANDIT FOR ME. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT AND GIVE CREDIT.