Morning Chaos

This is the real first part of the story.
____________________________________

Bandits POV

I rolled out of my bed. Nice and cozy. Band practice in half an hour, noon. My garage.
I change the nightgown that I fell asleep in. I grab a pair of black skinnies and a short sleeve shirt, my favorite color, corset style.
I look in the mirror and see what I've done. I'm pale. A perfect mixture of my mother and father. I have light brown eyes, black hair. My cheeks rosy.
Everyone finds me attractive I've got no idea how or why. My dad's good looking and my mom, just wow, she's drop dead gorgeous.
Jack yells from the top of the stairs, "Bandit, are you decent?"
I yell, "Jack I am. Do you wanna come down stairs?"
"Yes."
Ok I have a thing for Jack Iero. You could say daughter like father. I have problems ok I've read some My Chemical Romance fanfics and watched old interviews. You can't deny the chemistry between the two but it wasn't fool proof and true, I guess. They realized they weren't meant to be, got married and had children, will Jack and I have the same fate as our parents. Would our parents be disappointed that we're practically following in their footsteps. I don't want to disappear my parents, especially my father.
I notice Jack is sitting on my bed. He's wearing a faded blue shirt and black skinnies.
I sigh.
He moves the hair from in front of my face. I shrug him away. He asks, "What's wrong beautiful?"
I say, "Nothing. And I am not beautiful."
"Yes you are."
"No, I'm not Jackee."
"Ban, yes you are."
"Shut up and help me pin my hair back. Its about time I get it cut short. But I want bit shorter then my dad during Danger Days."
"You'll look cute however."
"Just help me get my piggy tails straight or did I enlist the wrong guy."
"I don't know what you mean. I can get your piggy tails straight if you'd stop moving."
To demonstrate his point he pulls my hair. Then puts my hair into straight and even piggy tails.
I say, "Thanks, again. Do I need to do your eyeliner?"
He says, "Not today."
I nod.