Passionate Altercations

I sigh, relief. It feels like a heavy weight has been lifted from my chest and I feel much lighter now that it's gone.
I ask, "What does this mean now?"
Jack says, "I honestly don't know. Ban, I just know I never want to make you hate me."
"You never will. No matter what I promise I will never hate you."
"That makes me happier. I promise I would never hate you, I honestly don't think I ever could."
I lay down in my bed.
Jack sits on the edge, looking severely troubled.
I ask, "Jack, you alright?"
He laughs a little. He says softly, "I'm fine Ban, just thinking."
"About what?"
"How pretty you look?"
I blush. "Do you really mean that?"
"Yes of course I do, your beautiful. If anyone tells you anything different I will tell them off."
"Your really passionate about that! You've gotta be nice though, Jackee."
"I will. But you knowing the truth is more important than a few hurt feelings."
"Ok. Come on, lay beside me!"
"Never. I will never lay beside you. Never ever again!"
"Awwh. Come on!"
"Fine, I will!" He mumbles under his breath, "Geeze you don't have to be so mean about it, I thought you'd be nicer about it."
He reluctantly lays beside me. I grab his face. I say, "Tell me anything right now. That you'll never leave. That you'll stay."
Jack says, "Holy fuck, that was deep. Lyrics, you just sounded really lyricy. You say you can't write lyrics but in reality you can you just need inspiration. Can we use what you just said to me? Sorry, I'm not trying to ruin the moment."
"Of course we can. You could never ruin, anything."
"I wouldn't be so so sure about that, my dear."
"Yeah right, your a doll."
"Do you wanna work on some music and talk some?"
"That sounds wonderful, Jack! I'll pull up the other stuff on my laptop, I mean if you'd like?"
"That sounds like a plan."
I untangle myself from Jack, I pull my laptop from beneath the futon in the far room corner of the room. I hand Jack it and practically pounced on him when he put my laptop down beside him.
I type in my password 'Iero32Way32' so basically our last names and the same numbers twice, its been like that for awhile. I don't know why, I just came up with it on the fly.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 17, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Amazing Life Of Bandit Wayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें