Casslex at its finest

Casey yells, "No don't like it!"
Alex yells, "But I really like it!"
"Please don't get that tattoo, Alex you will regret it later."
"I'd rather have something that I regret later in life because it meant something to me when I was younger."
"Alex, this a huge mistake."
"I don't care. Just let me make my mistake and I'll let you make yours."
I ask, "What does he want to get tattooed?"
Casey says, "My initials."
"Alex, if you do that you have to tell them, about you guys."
Alex says, "I plan on it. Soon very soon. What about you and Iero."
"I'm going to do that soon. First Jack and I need to talk about what ever we are. Then we are going to speak to our fathers."
"Really, Ban?"
"Yeah, I must admit we've been flirty for a while but I'm afraid. You think your afraid but I'm going to make the same mistake as my father."
"I get that. Just it's ok come clean you'll feel better about it."
"I do realize I should feel better but the hole in my chest makes me terrified. Alex, I should get better once Jack and I speak."
I turn and hear Casey yell, "I support you but Ban talk to Jack soon because this is madness."
I say, "Yeah. Yeah. Tell it to someone who actually cares and Alex I suggest you listen to Case, it actually is a smart idea. I'm going to go now."
I begin to walk out the door and I run into Jack he looks frazzled.
He says, "Oh my Bandit I was just looking for you my love."
I say, "I was looking for you as well. Wanna come to my bedroom?"
"Sure."