Forbidden Dance

Bandits POV

I turn on my heels but Jack grabs me. Then I don't know what I'm doing I grab his hair and pulls his hair, pulling his head back and kiss his lips. Realizing what I've done too late I step away.
I mutter, "Fuck."
I've turned into my father. Fuck, I've turned into my father.
Jack shouts, "Bandit. It's ok. I like you."
I say, "I don't want to become anything like our fathers when it comes to each other, Jack."
"What do you mean, Ban?"
"Jackee, I'll show you later. We need to get to practice. But first come here."
I wipe the lipstick off his face leaving no trace.
I say, "Let's go."
He grabs my hand. My dad is home. What are we? What is dad going to think? What is going on between us? My thoughts are conflicting. I want to love him but I'm afraid. I'll talk to my dad about it tonight and I'm sure Jack will do the same, I hope.

Jacks POV 
(I'm not good with male points of view. Especially going from female to male)

I'm a lot like my father my mother says. She tells everyone we act the same. My father and I are not the same. Yes we have both fallen as victims to the charms of the Way family but I am not my father I refuse to be even remotely the same as my father. Yes, I have fallen under the spell of a Way but I don't think of her beauty I think about her brain and her abilities. Her beauty could fade and I'd still be under her spell. She could be whatever gender, look sloppy. I'd still think she was beautiful. She could be Ray Toro's son or even Bob Bryar's son and I'd still love her the same. I don't care that she's a Way, I care that she doesn't try to hide herself from me. I don't think she'd ever grow board of me, she's known me for practically all of our years. I hope she never throws me out of her life of shut me out of her emotions. Maybe we should talk to our parents. I think she'd do that exactly the same.
I let go of her hand she sighs. Then we continue our walk to the garage.
I run into Mikey. Fuck. Mikey already doesn't like me too much.
I speak up, "I'm sorry Mikey."
Mikey shrugs and says, "I wanna talk to you. Bandit he'll be along soon."
She goes on her way. No don't leave me. I know Mikey won't hurt me, but that doesn't stop me from being afraid.
Mikey says, "I'm not mad at you. I won't hurt you. Yes, it is true I don't like you to much."
I nod.
"You like Bandit? Trust me I won't tell anyone. I can tell. You act like your father when he was infatuated with my brother. I'm not fucking stupid. All I say is talk to Gee and Frankie and treat my Bandit right. Got it?"
I say, "Yes I got it. Can I go now?"
"Yes."
I go to the garage. How could he yell like that and no one but me hear.

---------------------------------------------------
Mikey Way is not a douche. He cares too much about Bandit and he doesn't want the same mistakes that happened with his brother to happen with Bandit.
Oh and most of this has taken on more of a fanfiction role//situation.
I love the Way Brothers and Iero and Toro. I'm still not mentioning Bob.
Love y'all
Ren ♡♡♡
I'm out.
-------------------------------------------------