Characters

Jade Amelia Thirwall: daughter of Callisto and Hades god of the under world.

Nickname: Pickle (only Louis calls her that)

Age:17

Power: can speak and summon the dead.(also can bring someone from the dead within 24 hours)

Loves: Animals,painting, drawing, watching disney channel, biscuits, singing,the color purple, her family and friends, playing pranks with Harry, and of course her boyfriend.

Main Friends: Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Harry Edwards, and Louis Tomlinson.

She is very close to her brother Zayn.

her and Niall are really close and consider each other siblings.

She's been dating Louis Tomlinson for a little over a year now and she is completely in love and couldn't imagine living without him he is truly the man of her dreams, she just doesn't know how her dad is going to take it. She has a sense Louis's dad doesn't like her and is scared that Louis will breakup with her to please his father.

she is also considered the Party Animal of the group.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Zayn Javadd Thirwall: Son of Callisto and Hades god of the under world.

Nickname: Zaynie(only Perrie calls him that)

Age: 18

Powers: like his mother he can control fire and can also talk to the dead ( unlike his sister he can't bring someone back from the dead but he can heal people)

Loves: animals, drawing, the color black, chicken, singing, his family, and friends especially his girlfriend.

Main friends: Niall Horan, Harry Edwards ,Louis Tomlinson Liam Payne, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-anne Pinnock, Perrie Edwards.

His met his girlfriend Perrie on her first day of school and instantly drawn to her, so he asked her on a date the next year, and they have been ever since. He loves her almost as much as he loves his sister. They have be dating for two years and just finely told his dad about them, his dad does not like them together but Zayn doesn't care he know all he needs is Perrie.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Louis William Tomlinson: son of Zeus king of the gods.

Nickname: Lou

Age:18

Powers: Like his dad he can control lightning and the weather ( he can also control demigods when he's mad but doesn't how or why)

Loves: Hanging with his friends, disney channel, snuggling up with his girlfriend, the color is dark red, France, the beach and surfing, his girlfriend and playing pranks.

Main Friends: Zayn, Jesy, Niall, Liam, Leagh-Anne, Harry, Perrie, Jade

Being the only son of Zeus is really hard for Louis because most people are afraid of him, but he really is a nice guy he manly takes after his mom but she died about three years ago it was really hard on him and he became somebody he wasn't but Jade was there when he needed someone and that's when he fell in love with her and he couldn't imagine how he would have turned out if she wasn't there for him. But he did get his looks and intelligence from his dad. He's madly in love with Jade and thinks she's the one for him. But his dad is trying to break them up and Louis hates him for that.