🌕•••Without You•••☀️

Without You (SasuxNaru)
Chapter 02: Feeling Festive On A Saturday Afternoon.

It was a beautiful Saturday morning in the downtown area of the Hidden Leaf; the streets were bustling with the comings and goes of people enjoying their day off or on their way to work. Today was going to be another great day—but how did things even end up this way? The time was 9:30 in the morning and it was the exact time that Naruto was supposed to meet up with Kiba—wait wasn't he supposed to meet up with Sasuke? Things have been rather hectic as of late for Naruto; the volleyball team was getting ready for a serious match with their rival school and Naruto also had an upcoming audition for a TV Show so when Sasuke and Kiba had made plans with him he had completely forgotten to double check the dates with them and now he was once again stuck in a dilemma where he had to choose between one or the other. Naruto blamed himself for not properly checking back with them before he agreed to hang out with them individually, he did want to spend time with them since he'll be having his heat soon so he couldn't afford to be around either of them during this time so he wanted to spend a day with both of them before he had to lock himself inside for a few days to deal with his heat, he knew he could just deal with it much better with medication but Naruto didn't want to rely heavily on his prescribed medication. Although an Omega's pheromones doesn't effect Beta's Shikamaru who is a Beta and has been the one to helping Naruto through his intense heat cycle has commented that Naruto wasn't an ordinary Omega since even though he was a Beta Naruto's pheromones had affected him even though that shouldn't be possible.

Naruto sighed for the millionth time since he had arrived at the rendezvous point watching his two bests of friend get into yet another argument with one another. Naruto cleared his throat loudly grabbing both their attention having had enough of their bickering. "Look, I know I've messed up and I'm sorry, okay? I've been so busy with practice and preparing for my audition that I forgot to check back with you guys." He apologizes with an apologetic expression on his face.

"No, no, no this isn't on you Naruto! If Sasuke here wasn't such an ass then none of this would've happened." Kiba replied, folding his arms behind the back of his head as he turned his back to Sasuke. "Ha! Wow you're blaming me? You clearly did this on purpose because you just can't deal with the fact that he wanted to hang out with me!" Sasuke angrily expresses, tucking his hands into his pocket as he too turned his back to Kiba as well. The two once again began to argue with another as their argument became animated over the same ole discussions. Naruto faced palmed as he shook his head in disappointment; What did he expect from them?

"Clearly I was the one who asked him first." Sasuke argued.

"What? I asked him first you stupid Alpha! That was the first thing I did when we walked to school together that Tuesday." Kiba glared at the other balling his hands up into a tight fist. Sasuke gritted his teeth as he too balled his fist tightly both of them ready to throw the first punch.

"Both of you stop it already! I screwed up, It's my fault so would just stop?! Kiba was the one who asked me first but that honestly doesn't matter right now. I was going to hang out with you both regardless." Naruto intervened, pulling the two apart as he kept his hands on both there chest making sure that he was between the two. "Maybe this is the universe telling us that we should all hang out...together. I know that you've already made reservations and had our whole outing planned out but we can do all those other things another time, right? With practice and me getting ready for my audition I rarely see you guys, so is it too much to ask if we can all just...hang out?" Naruto pleaded, a lopsided smile hanging off of his face.

"What are you asking...?" The two of them simultaneously spoke up, startling not only Naruto but themselves as well.

"What I'm trying to say is that; can you two put aside your differences so we can all hang out together? The three of us used to hangout back then all the time, so can you?" Naruto questioned as he glances between the two waiting for an answer. Sasuke and Kiba lips curled up into a playful smirk as they moved in closer boxing Naruto in complete from both side. Naruto was completely caught off guard by their sudden team up that he almost tripped over his own feet. "What's in it for us?" They spoke simultaneously once again, a small chuckle escaping from between their lips.